Sign in to follow this  
vwashbur

You don't realize how much they change until...

...you compare photos. Their changes have happened so gradually that I didn't notice until today.

This is Ponyo in February, the day I got her. She was just over an inch in body length.

DSC00193.jpg

This is her just last night at about 2 inches in body length. :) She's lost all her black except for a tiny splash on her tail fin. It's not the greatest photo because of all the bubbles but you get the idea..

DSC02884.jpg

Then this is Marley, in May, a few weeks after getting her. She was a bit longer in body length than Ponyo, but skinnier.

DSC00385.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

This is Marley in July.

DSC00723.jpg

And this is her last night having lost a good amount of black around her face.

DSC02876.jpg

Finally, this is Sachi right after QT.

DSC00617-1.jpg

And Sachi just last night. His stomach has lightened and become more copper colored and he's definitely fattened up :)

DSC02740.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Edited by vwashbur

They are so beautiful :)

They've all grown into vibrant, healthy-looking fish -- good job! Great colors, too. Ponyo's orange has deepened so much!

I love before and after pics :) its so much fun seeing how different they can look :) I adore your ponyo I love that vibrant red color :) They are all very cute :) thanks for sharing :)

They've really become gorgeous fish. Of course they were beauties before, but now even prettier.

You're obviously doing great for them.

Nice difference! I know what you mean about not realizing. Without photos, I'd still think that the majority of my fish is as "little" as when I got them :D

Thanks guys! :)

Yeah, its a good thing we can document because otherwise I'd think I was a complete failure in helping them grow haha

i love posts like this.. the gradual wardrobe change... goldfish make me laugh!.. they're sooo cute :heart

ponyo, marley and sachi.. all beautiful fish :)

You need to clone Marley for me. Srsly.

:I-Thank-You: Ty everyone!

@ designerd: trust me, im working on it! hahaha, id be so excited to have minis of my fish. hopefully one day, when theyre ready :Jig: