New pictures :)

molbert73

We had a little photo shoot last night after I added the tms. I used my phone so the pictures are horrible :( Maybe tonight I'll get out my "good" camera and try again.

Jerry Garcia was a camera hog and because I don't have a background on the tank yet you can actually see him :) I think he is really a she though :)

2011-11-12_23-10-37_89.jpg

2011-11-12_23-09-47_715.jpg

Martini

2011-11-12_23-08-28_151.jpg

She is such a weirdo! She has a huge tank to swim in and she mostly hangs out in this corner. She is starting to venture out more though :)

2011-11-12_23-08-14_794.jpg

Oranda love. Bob and Martini.

2011-11-12_23-08-09_544.jpg

Peanut is on a mission

2011-11-12_23-07-43_561.jpg

2011-11-12_23-06-15_370.jpg

Apparently the ranchu's didn't really feel like making much of an appearance.

Thanks :) She is pretty but doesn't have a ton of personality, she is my favorite in the looks department. Peanut on the other hand is overflowing with personality. I have NEVER had a fish beg me as much as he did to take him home :) He did everything short of jumping into the bag himself :)

thanks for sharing! They are all beautiful, but I do so love seeing pics of martini, something about that really small speckled calico pattern that seems really special :)

They're all so pretty. I can't pick a favorite.

Looking at your fish, makes me realize how much I miss having an Oranda. (note to self: need to do something about that..... )

They are all pretty but I think Martini is my fav. Just don't tell the others. :9