I Got A Bunch Of New Plants!

So yesterday we went to our old LFS a while away to pick up my new tele tank. I took the chance to buy a bunch of new plants for the various aquariums! I will be setting all up today! Plus I also got a pothos for my 200Gal which I am excited to set up later too.

First done is my betta, Sitting Bull's, tank. I added the 'water pest' in the back. Not sure how it is called in english. Love how it looks and he is already enjoying hiding in it!

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

Off to set up the others.

:iwill

I am advancing! Huge water change and redecorating in the 200Gal is done! The girls are totally hyper. As soon as I added the new plants it was a 'YEY SALAD BAR' and off they went lol! The pothos thankfully holds perfectly well alone. The roots are 3/4 in the water, is that enough?

Photos are all taken with my iPhone so don't judge :D I went a little overboard but at least you can all say Hi to my girls!

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0255.jpg

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

IMG_0266.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

:iwill

Lol Fede,I LOVE your pics! Had you not said it was an iphone,I NEVER would have guessed it-seriously!Your tanks look fabulous! And the girls look very happy :bounce I am starting to think about the pothos myself. Do you have it sitting in some kind of container?

Thanx Susan! Yea the girls love it! They are now pretending to be clownfish and rubbing their bellies on top of the ferns lol.

No I just put the pothos as is into my overflow. The roots are about 1foot long so they just fall down into the overflow. I will check in a few days how it works nitrate-wise!

Yes those are the ones Fang! aahah!

Well Steve McQueen was going in with the girls but then I lost him :( The others have too weak swim bladders to go in such a tall tank. sigh... Normally I am picking up Audrey in a month. But I am enjoying having the girls alone in there! They are so hyper they take up all the space lol!

Done for the day!

This is my betta, Mr.Rochester's, tank. I am not too crazy on how it looks. I think it needs either a piece of driftwood or a large rock. To be seen.

IMG_0272.jpg

I don't know how many I want in the 200! I was at first thinking 6. Now, seeing the girls and their need for space (right now they are each a** up in a plant munching deep down at goodness knows what!) I might stick to 4 females. We shall see.

I will get pics up of the tele tank tomorrow.

thanks guys :)

Here is the tele tank! lol. Still empty! I am cycling the media from the canister in the 200Gal so as soon as that is done I will fill it up. The aquarium part isn't from the same brand as the cabinet. This one was 1/4 of the price! So whatever, even if the lining is black and not white, I can live with it :clapping: It is also a little taller than the one I had for Dr.House. I guess it will be good when I need to condition them to higher water levels for the bigger tanks :)

IMG_0276.jpg