Sign in to follow this  
shellbell4ever

Is there a food specific for

Besides the fresh veggies, Romaine lettuce,oranges slices, banana, zucchini,peas,and the Hikari Algae wafers, Lionhead, Oranda,Goldfish pellets,is there something more specific Moors or telescopes should have,or that you use?? I assume the Lionhead,and Oranda are to promote colors and wen growth,I just want the best for my Moors :)

All Suggestions are welcome :)

Thanks in Advance :)

I have never heard of a specific food for telescopes. As you said, the lionhead food is high in protein to promote wen growth. Then you have general color enhancing food for all goldfish, but I really don't think there is anything specific for telescopes.

I don't believe that different breeds of goldfish need different foods. I think a good quality food that's high in protein is good for all of them.

Thanks everyone :) I was just curious,as my babies get quite a variety already but I have noticed my little black Moor Jet is not growing much :( Nodder is already bigger than him and Jazz is at least twice the size of Jet and I got them at the same time,last may, and they were pretty close in size back then :( maybe he was already stunted,but his fins were really short and he was so little???I was just thinking maybe I was missing something in their diet??

Maybe Jet is just going to be little/a very slow grower like Bonita.

I asked Peanut. He says teles thrive best when you feed them ALL the food. :)

The main thing I think with all goldfish growing up is enough protein in there foods, this is there building block for growth :thumb: