almost done with tank steralizing! ugh

thats all ive been doing this entire week is steralizing the tank and the new sand 7 gallons of sand i collected from teh beach i boiled it all,baked it all and rinsed it all took me most of this week to do. i srubbed and bleached all 3 filters, boiled the drift wood had to do it in 2 parts becuase of how tall it was had to boil it first right side up in the stock pot then flip it over to boil the top half. and last night i filled the empty tank with scallding hot water and 2 gallons fo bleach (its an 80 gallon tank) today im going to drain it and leave it to dry for the next week before setting everything up again good grief what a job that was!!!! i love sand in my tank but i just HATE cleaning it such a pain in the rear!!

tomorrow im taking a run up to the pet store and im going to pick up a bunch of bottles of water conditioner and a few new bubble wands pray that they dont have any fish i fall in love with :no: wouldnt that just be my luck though

I also just wanted to say put a heater in your tank while cycling. It makes it go by SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much faster haha. I just had to cycle my tank again and it was taking forever until I added the heater and heated it to almost 80 degrees farenhight...(or however you spell that lol)