Sign in to follow this  
number20121

Four little Piggies

Some pics of the little ones. And yes, the round container is an empty Utz snack barrel. :rofl

Tilty is finally losing the baby green and turning into something.... yellow? That is definitely not orange. Or at least not yet :D I love it though and hope he stays all yellow.

11021101.jpg

11021102.jpg

According to Tilty they are between 3.5 and 4 inches long. According to Finny though, she is 24 inches long :rofl

11021103.jpg

11021104.jpg

11021105.jpg

11021106.jpg

11021107.jpg

Oh, my. What have you been feeding them? They are growing by leaps and bounds. It's amazing. :)

I too love Tilty's colors and amazing finnage inherited from mom!

They all look so good!

bahahah Finny!

I am in love with the model fish looking one! The one with the bright orange head and baby blue eyes! What a looker!

Aw hun. They are so beautiful! It's really touching to see how they have grown and how they all have their own special colors now :D

Oh can't you tel I miss my fish baby days LOL !

They are all so pretty. Finny is getting plump & strong looking. Must build more body muscle with no tail fins to swim with.

I can definitively see hugo in them! I love there coloration especially tiltys!

They all look so good! You are doing an amazing job with them. I think Tilty is my favorite, shes such a neat color right now.

oh my gosh fang they all are gorgeous :) I love the yellowing of Tilty though :)

oh.my.gosh!! Look at their finnage! :clapping:

They're all so beautiful Fang, and I can totally see Hugo in each one of them :)

They are beautiful!! I love Finny!

They really are very pretty :)

Your babies are beautiful, and Finny is just so remarkable. I love the updates you share with us about this goldie group. :D

As far as Tilty's color goes, I'd venture to say he will turn out to be all white!

Thanks everyone! :)

Fede, I agree! Buttons is the prettiest of the four. S/he has the most gorgeous tail fins, they are long but not with pointy lobes, more rounded off and really full. I tried to get photos of that, but without success. Only in the very first photo you can sort of see it :)

Kateana, all white would be cool too! That's what I first thought was happening, but now I see all the yellow. :)

Midnight, Finny was born (hatched) without a tail fin. I first was worried about him/her having problems due to that, but as you can see this fish is the biggest and fattest of the siblings :D Finny swims a bit funny, has kind of a ranchu wiggle. It's really cute and funny, and no handicap at all :)

That's Finny at about 5 weeks of age http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j269/EileenGalvin/Finny.jpg

Fang, they look great!! Finny still amazes me, I can't believe how big she/he is compared to the siblings!

wow, what beautiful colors on Tilty :) (I like the name too ;))

Looking good Fang. :) I can't believe how much they've grown.

Lovely little piggies. Good idea to stick the ruler in with them.

wonderful growth progress fang. congratulations!.. they look great :)

Lovely little piggies. Good idea to stick the ruler in with them.

Well, it was actually below the barrel. There's too much dirt on that ruler :rofl

wonderful growth progress fang. congratulations!.. they look great :)

Thanks, dear! :) I love watching them grow. I was just yesterday talking to Steven about that, how amazing this was, seeing them grow from these tiny things that looked like short eye lashes right after they hatched, into 4 inch goldfish :)