Who has a 55 gallon? What filter(s) do you use?

Hi everyone. I'm excited about my new tank. I think I'm going to have to buy at least one filter for it to get enough gph. Can you share what combination of filters you use? I'm probably going to have at least one canister, because there is not room for more than one HOB in the space provided on the acrylic 55 gallon I just bought.

The tank came with what I think is a Whisper 60 which pulls 360 gallons per hour. So I need 240 or more from the canister.

Thanks for your help!!

Mj

Thanks, everyone. I'm doing some research online and I'm looking at either the Rena XP4 or Fluval 405 canisters.

I didn't count on spending an extra $180 or so on the filtration for the new tank! I guess I hadn't thought it through enough.

I guess Christmas is coming early for me this year! (and for the fish, of course.)

@Chrissy - any comments on the Rena XP4?

Thanks again everyone!

Love the eheim 2215, all the eheims are so quiet and pack a lot of media. I have the Ecco 2231 on my 55 and also a kotobuki overhead which runs along the back and has a sprinkler.