More from the 55 gallon tank.

Hidr

Just a few changes. Algae was starting to get heavy so removed the guppies took some back to my friends and put two males in my 5 gallon. Also did some trimming. Cut the light from 12 hours to 10 with a longer off time in the after noon. Also started using excel daily. So far seems to be doing the trick. Lots of new plants growth and the algae seems to have stopped.

So now I have 4 angels, 5 female betta's and 2 BN's however have not seen the male in over two weeks...

The new Zebra angel was suppose to be short fin or so I thought but now it is looking a lot like Bully. I need to name that fish before I start calling it Jr. lol

angelfish029.jpg

angelfish027.jpg

angelfish020.jpg

angelfish019.jpg

angelfish009.jpg

angelfish003.jpg

angelfish001.jpg

• Supporter

How did you get the rottala so bushy?!? I have been trimming and replanting mine and it still won't fill in. I'm so jealous! Beautiful tank.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

How did you get the rottala so bushy?!? I have been trimming and replanting mine and it still won't fill in. I'm so jealous! Beautiful tank.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You know mine never did well in my 29 gallon but is doing great in this tank. I think it is more lighting. It even has a pink tint to the new growth. Funny thing is not that much more light per gallon in this tank. The 29 had 30 watts and the 55 has 60 watts.

Thank you To be honest I was expecting a lot of plant die off and having to find new plants that would work in this set up. I am so thrilled everything is going so well. Now if it well just stay that way.

I love this tank. :heart It's absolutely stunning and so natural looking.

How did you get you anacharis (I think? lol) to look so nice? Mine always die off and get sucked up by the filter...