Sign in to follow this  
Ranchugirl

I See Eyes!

Well, wouldn't you know, I found a few eggs in one of my tanks yesterday!! Its the 75 gl, with two big orandas and 3 3inch chocolate crowned pearlscales in it. I do suspect the orandas as parents though. Since I can not just take 5 fish out and put them someplace else (yes, even I run out of room :lol: ), I did my best to collect most of the eggs and have them in one of my water change buckets now.The bucket is yellow , so I see the eggs pretty good. And most of them have eyes!!

So, I will see what comes of it....

I keep the bucket on the stove right now of all places! :lol: The light from above is nice and warm, so the eggs will have a constant temperature. :happycance

Wahoo!! How exciting :D I didn't get to see eyes in my eggs, I think that would be so cool!

Can't wait to hear all about them when they hatch!

Jessica

Can't wait until tomorrow! Maybe then I see some more....

So far, no hatching. Probably the temps in the house are a little more on the cool site right now with the heater down. Under the light of the stove it has around 70, so I keep my fingers crossed... :)

I am beginning to think that those eggs are not fertile, although I see some eyes in there. Or are those just dust particles? :rofl I give it one more day to see if anything happens....