OH NO! No eyes & no tail!

Redangelblast

I've been so busy with life and fish that I haven't been able to update. Little Toro is still wiggling around. He does eat...eventually. He perks up and tries to find it when I drop the pellets in. He floats around the tank in currents or up the bubble wall then wiggles back to where he wants to be. :) He isn't doing to much bottom sitting. Yippee! Sometimes he gets pushed by the current and flips. He doesn't have a tail and is missing a lower fin so he wiggles and paddles with his two side fins. I'm going to give him a pea tonight and do a big water change. The poor little guy only has one bubble and it's only half inflated. The other bubble is mush. Tomorrow, I'm going to have to move him to a rubber made container. I'm recieving new fish I ordered before this whole ordeal happened and need the tank. I think this will be good because then I can move him upstairs and keep a closer watch on him.

How do I move the post off 911? Toro is doing good. He ate an entire pea last night and pellets this morning. Instead of moving him to a rubbermaid tub without a filter. I bought a breeder tub and he's swimming round in the little tub floating at the top of the big tank. He's so little I think it will be fine. The other goldies can't get to him but he still has all the benefits of the water moving through it.

I just opened a box of new fish and need to get them all set up. Goldfish are a lot of work. But they are so beautiful!

I will cross everything for your poor little guy! What a distressing situation for both you and the poor little fish! :(