New Tank and Fish :-)

cmsciulli

Beautiful! :) I love your little black and orange ranchu :)

Thanks!

They are just little babies. . . can't wait to watch them grow!

OMG I love Puff!! I am trying to order a black oranda for my tank. . . his name will be Morimoto ;-) Someone will be the Chairman too, hehe.

I love your tank! Are those real plants, if so what kind are they?

Thanks!

OMG I love Puff!! I am trying to order a black oranda for my tank. . . his name will be Morimoto ;-) Someone will be the Chairman too, hehe.

Thanks :) He came from raingarden goldfish online, you should check them out if you haven't already :) they have amazing fish at a reasonable price.

awesome tank. I would keep an eye on that little oriental house. I had it and my fish somehow got stuck in it on 2 occasions before i removed it.

Oh jeeze, thanks!

I love your tank! Are those real plants, if so what kind are they?

I have both silk plants and real plants in my tank.

The lotus blossom plants are silk and I found them through a Google search that led me to this site: http://www.sourcingmap.com/208-fish-tank-yellow-lotus-pod-pink-flower-plastic-plants-p-137000.html

Just type "Lotus" in the search option and you'll find a bunch of different types of fake plants for an aquarium or pond.

I have 3 live Anacharis, also known as Elodea, in my tank, as well has an Amazon Sword in the back, and three pur pland green plants which I forget what they are ><

Nice job! Your group and tank look great! BTW Go Steelers! :ehh

Hehe, thanks ;-)

Thanks!

Thanks :) He came from raingarden goldfish online, you should check them out if you haven't already :) they have amazing fish at a reasonable price.

That site has some awesome fish! I'd love to have a few of those fish some day.

your babies are so cute :thumb:

Thank you!

One of them has developed a liking for my persian cat, Smooshie. When Smooshie hops up on his cat carrier to watch "TV," This particular Ranchu/Lionhead/Lionchu (whatever he will grow up to be hehe) will swim over to the corner of the tank near Smooshie and tease him, hehe!

• 1 month later...