Lost eddy thats 3 goldies in such a short amount of time :(

this morning when i got up to feed eddy and silver moon i seen eddy on the bottom dead :(

im not sure why or what happend i noticed around his eye there was large chunks missing though that could have eben from silver moon after he died i really dont know. yesterday i noticed he was a bit sluggish and not eating well i didnt think to much about it i did a water test all was clear them i decided just to be safe to do an extra water change of 90% and he seemed like he was perked right up though he still didnt eat he was active i was satisfied i did notice that his red "bump" hes had on his side was a little bit swollen also again wasnt too worried it happens off and on since he originally got it about 7 months ago i tried treating it then with warm water,salt,large daily water changes and when that didnt help for about 2 months straight i went to melefix and huge daily water changes again didnt help never popped jsut got bigger and bigger untill i cut it off it was not liquid filled but hard and solid i figured it might have been a tumour.

its heartbreaking hes my third fish in a few weeks ive lost im starting to doubt my test kit is accurate i think im going to hold off on a water change for about 2 weeks considering theres only one small fish in 80 gallons with 800GPH filtration and then see if the pet store can test my water.

does anyone think its possable that my test kit is accurate i mean i do about 90-95% water changes weekly plus i have 2 penguin (or is it emperors) biowheel 400s i KNOW combined its a total of 800GPH not only that but i also keep a whisper 30 on there too (dont rember the output on that though) so i was a little over filterd.

just talked to my bf who said "oh cool now you can get another" :( :( very insensative of him but no im not going to get another atleast not untill i can see what if anythign is going on with my tank/water. i really didnt want to get any new fish neways but i know silver moon does need a freind