Hyper Charlie Brown

caitie

I'm not sure what was up tonight but Charlie Brown was soooo hyper even Flash looked confused by him. :P

I figured some of you might enjoy watching him burn some energy off.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid634.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu70%2Fcaitie_bucket%2FHyperclown.mp4">

It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's Charlie Brown :rofl

What did you feed him, Edith lol

What fun to watch him zipping around his tank. Flash is totally confused, and I'm exhausted now lol

It's a bird. It's a plane. No, it's Charlie Brown :rofl

What did you feed him, Edith lol

What fun to watch him zipping around his tank. Flash is totally confused, and I'm exhausted now lol

He is so crazy! :rofl He was fed the goldies gelfood believe it or not! I'm glad it doesn't affect the goldies that way. :P

haha! it's like MOOOOOOOVE everyone!!! this is MY space! shooo! moooove I say!

so beautiful and so fast! :gcar:

I think I didn't name him right! He should be callled Speedy Gonzalez. :D

He is SO fast! ahahah!

Mistinguette is like 'dude calm down, trying to clean here!'

Mistinguettte is always a calm influence on everyone. :)

Did you add something special in the food... wowsers hes upset about something :lol:rofl

I think he is just upset with his new diet! :unsure: Apparently for the last year he was fed mainly frozen brine shrimp. I'm switching him over to my regular feeding schedule and he is still protesting. :P

Well give the poor guy a treat... :heart

Koko! :saywhat No treats when he's on a diet! :teehee He finally understood and ate the flakes and gel food. Only after that did he get some brine shrimp. :yeah:

All's good now! Actually I think it's also because he wasn't hosting anything, now that he is best friends with the magnetic glass cleaner he has calmed down dramatically. :why::wall

Edited by caitie

:tomuch: Fat no but spoiled rotten yes! :tantrum Anyways he seems to have settled down now and he and Flash are having a grand time terrorizing poor Mistinguette the shrimp. :yikes Edited by caitie

:tomuch: Koko you got it exactly right. Poor little guy would be slowly swimming around and every few minutes he'd zoom over to the corner and look for his magnet. :rofl