Sign in to follow this  
caitie

Introducing Ayako.

I went to the little pet store next to my house and I came home with a new little female betta. She was housed in a small betta box with 2 other girls who seemed to be pretty badly beat up. Since she was the only one with intact fins I figured she was the most aggressive one, so she would fit in with my other three bad girls. :D

So here is Ayako which is Japanese and means beautiful silk girl. The pics aren't great because I was acclimating her in a small container. Her water was so cold poor thing!

mixed060.jpg

mixed034.jpg

mixed044.jpg

And a small video of all my girls. You'll see Ayako and Bella interacting from their different homes. :rolleyes:

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid634.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu70%2Fcaitie_bucket%2FMybettazone.mp4">

Thanks for looking. :)

:Congrats: You have some pretty babies there!

Ayako is beautiful!

:Congrats: Edith

Female bettas make such great pets, too -- they get overlooked by so many people. Love yours!

:Congrats: You have some pretty babies there!

Thanks Christine. :)

Ayako is beautiful!

:Congrats: Edith

Thanks Alex. :)

Female bettas make such great pets, too -- they get overlooked by so many people. Love yours!

That is so true RD. They have as much personality as goldies. :)

What a cutie, and I love your betta setups!

Thanks Fang. I like that they can interact together since they can see each other. :)

You have a lot of Bettas! lol. Very pretty. :)

Oh Edith,she's beautiful-I love her colors :wub: She looks like she was just made for that very spot :heart

gorgeous edith! they all look happy.. and i loooove lucky bamboo!.. lol :)

You have a lot of Bettas! lol. Very pretty. :)

:teehee Can you tell I'm addicted?

Lovely Betta's and Ayako is very pretty. Nice video too! Thanks for sharing.

Thanks. :)

Oh Edith,she's beautiful-I love her colors :wub: She looks like she was just made for that very spot :heart

Thanks Susan. I can't wait until she calms down a little bit and her colors deepen. It looks like she will be a deep blue with reddish fins. I couldn't resist her when I saw her. :wub:

gorgeous edith! they all look happy.. and i loooove lucky bamboo!.. lol :)

Haha thanks Helen. That lucky bamboo doesn't know how lucky it really is, it's the first plant I haven't managed to kill. :D

Thanks Ashlee. :)

OMG the one on the right is a BAD***!

I love your little betta zone!

:teehee Yes Bella is the meanest one. When I go to feed them she is so busy flaring at me she forgets to eat and she bites me when I clean her bowl. :P

I loved your video :) but you forgot to mention the glass cat and dog ;) lol Thanks for sharing your Girls are all very pretty!!!!

I loved your video :) but you forgot to mention the glass cat and dog ;) lol Thanks for sharing your Girls are all very pretty!!!!

:oops::lol Thanks Shelly the girls are blushing from all the compliments. :)

Thanks Shawnee and Xcharity. :)