Here's Charlie Brown.

caitie

I've been keeping a secret and he's called Charlie Brown, my very own little clown. :P A little while ago the friend of a friend asked me if I wanted his clown "Nemo", he was tearing down his tank and had to get rid of him. So a week ago he arrived. :clapping:

At first Flash was not thrilled to share his home but after a week of fighting it out they seem to have reached an agreement. :rolleyes: I've even caught them swimming together. :whatjust: I was hoping Charlie Brown would host my big nice toadstool but :aint: at least not yet. He comes from a tank that had no corals and since he is tank bred he is a tad scared of my corals. :wall

I hope you enjoy meeting him in this video. Because of copyrights I couldn't include the original song in it. Originally I wanted to use Charlie Brown by the Coasters. Instead you get some classical music, oh well!

Enjoy!

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid634.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu70%2Fcaitie_bucket%2FCharlieBrown1_0007.mp4">

Thanks for watching! :)

I love Charlie Brown! (And Flash & Mistinguette, of course!) :D He is so energetic. I really enjoyed watching him zoom around the tank.

Your video is superbly done. The music, while not what you wanted, worked perfectly ;)

Thanks Alex, he sure is energetic, he never stops! Even at night he cruises around the tank, I didn't know clowns did that but apparently unless he decides to host something, he will swim all night. :wacko:

OMG how precious! City Kid has arrived to the Jungle!!! ahahahah! I think he wanted to make friends more with the shrimp than with Flash ahahaha

Wow, you have a beautiful saltwater tank! And Charlie Brown is adorable! I want a saltwater tank SO badly, but they seem so difficult to upkeep. :(

Thanks everyone. :) Charlie Brown and Flash seem to 'like' each other a bit more every day. Every once in a while CB will stop swimming right over my big toadstool and it looks like he's looking at it. I hope it means he will eventually swim through it. :bounce

:teehee I know! Mistinguette jumps on everything that I put in the tank and gives it a good clean. No parasites in her home that's for sure. :P

He's so cute!! When you say "host" a coral, what do you mean?

I know nothing about the behaviors of sw fish.

Thanks for showing us that fun video!

mj

Aww CB is so cute. I love Clown fish. I'm so into GF I never really got into SW fish.

Aww CB is so cute. I love Clown fish. I'm so into GF I never really got into SW fish.

:) Thank you! I can't imagine not having GF or SW now. I'm stuck with all of it. :P

I love Mistinguette! Can you have them in groups? Like a Mistinguette only tank? That would be funny

Yes you could. It would be neat to see a bunch of them together. I had 2 at one time but I think my tank was too small because I can only keep one alive at a time. :unsure:

He's so cute!! When you say "host" a coral, what do you mean?

I know nothing about the behaviors of sw fish.

Thanks for showing us that fun video!

mj

Thanks MJ. :) Hosting is when a clown fish decides to live in a coral or anemone. If he adopted my big toadstool then he would go and live in it. The toadstool would offer CB a nice safe place to rest and in exchange CB would keep the coral clean and well fed. :)