Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Nine Times The Love ;) (very Picture Heavy Update)

I've been trying to get some acceptable pics for my crew, and they finally cooperated. This is the group in the 100g. I'll update the 55g in a couple of days. Without further ado, here they are, in alphabetical order XD

Byakuya

After a very very rough beginning, Byakuya has recovered well from her dropsy after shipping. I hope she will stay healthy for years to come.

Byakuya05.jpg

Byakuya04.jpg

Byakuya03.jpg

Byakuya01.jpg

Gin

Gin came from Petsmart, and was discovered to have a very mushy belly when I took her out of the bag. She too has fought the infection, and here she is :)

Gin01.jpg

Gin02.jpg

Hanataro

Hanataro is the surprise baby from DO. He's such a spunky little guy. He definitely livens up the tank :)

Hanataro01.jpg

Hanataro02.jpg

Hanataro03.jpg

Ichigo

Ichigo's my first from Petsmart. Also another bundle of energy, she's demonstrated a nice growth.

Ichigo01.jpg

Ichigo02.jpg

Ichigo03.jpg

Jyushiro

My calico oranda baby!!!

Jyushiro02.jpg

Jyushiro03.jpg

Jyushiro06.jpg

Kisuke

Blue oranda from Petsmart. He has the best facial expressions. :)

Kisuke02.jpg

Kisuke01.jpg

Kisuke03.jpg

Nelliel

She's the panda I've always wanted to complete my tank. Nelliel does not disappoint. The shipping from DO this time was as smooth as can be. Nelliel & Hanataro didn't even stress.

Nelliel02.jpg

Nelliel03.jpg

Nelliel01.jpg

Renji

I had to bring him home when I saw him. :)

Renji01.jpg

Renji02.jpg

Renji04.jpg

Toshiro

Queen of the tank! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Toshiro01.jpg

Toshiro03.jpg

Group Shots ;)

We Be Butterflies

Butterfly02.jpg

I <3 U

Group01-1.jpg

Group02-1.jpg

Group04-1.jpg

Group06.jpg

Group07.jpg

Thank you so much for looking. I realize there were a lot of pics :D

(Notice Toshiro in every single group shot. She's well loved lol)

Edited by dnalex

Great pics! They are all so adorable :wub:

awesome pictures!! I love the kissing picture :D they all look gorgeous

I love them all! But I bet you know who my favorite of the bunch is :P

They all look great Alex. :wub: I love the lipstick on Renji! :D

As for Gin well she can just :goldfish: swim right over to one of my tanks. :9:please

Your fish are all so beautiful! I'm definitely envious!

Great pics! They are all so adorable :wub:

Thank you :)

I can't pick a favorite in your tanks...they are all so pretty!

Thank you. I can't either. :)

awesome pictures!! I love the kissing picture :D they all look gorgeous

Thanks! I really like that pic, and probably will not have another one like it again lol

I love them all! But I bet you know who my favorite of the bunch is :P

Hehe. Thanks. How is Professor Chaos?

They all look great Alex. :wub: I love the lipstick on Renji! :D

As for Gin well she can just :goldfish: swim right over to one of my tanks. :9

Thank you! They may very well pick up and move today. I fasted them, and there was a lot of protesting :rofl

Your fish are all so beautiful! I'm definitely envious!

Thank you for your kind comment :D

They are so pretty! :flowers

Your pics are absolutely stunning. So are ALL your fish! Each is beautiful, so no favorite for me.

They are so pretty! :flowers

wow Alex.

Your pics are absolutely stunning. So are ALL your fish! Each is beautiful, so no favorite for me.

Gin and Nelliel are my faves... great pics, makes me wanna upgrade my camera

Thank you very much! :)

@pumpkinPatch - I just have a point and click, and all these are in auto-mode without flash. My new acquisition this year will be a DSLR, I think :)

Alphabetical order!!! :rofl

I am in love with Byakuya! Gorgeous colors!

Wonderful pics Alex! :kewlpics:

How gorgeous they all are, and yet another example of how easily "simple" Petsmart fish can compete with the beauty of DO fish.

For me too it is hard to pick a favorite, but the one that comes to my mind first is Gin (although you also know that my overall favorite of yours is little Adolf :heart

Wowww, I never would have guessed a lot of your fish came from Petsmart!!!! O.O I always look at your siggy and think "so many pretty fishiesss" so YAY for pictures!!! :D I can't pick a favorite either. :rofl

congratulations alex, they're all looking fantastic :)

Alphabetical order!!! :rofl

I am in love with Byakuya! Gorgeous colors!

Wonderful pics Alex! :kewlpics:

Thank you :D

I decided on alphabetical because I couldn't decide the order. I really cannot pick a favorite anymore. :P

They are all just gorgeous. Nellie is fantastic. :heart

Many thanks. I also think Nellie is just fantastic :)

How gorgeous they all are, and yet another example of how easily "simple" Petsmart fish can compete with the beauty of DO fish.

For me too it is hard to pick a favorite, but the one that comes to my mind first is Gin (although you also know that my overall favorite of yours is little Adolf :heart

Wowww, I never would have guessed a lot of your fish came from Petsmart!!!! O.O I always look at your siggy and think "so many pretty fishiesss" so YAY for pictures!!! :D I can't pick a favorite either. :rofl

Thank you Fang & Rai. I purposefully listed the Petsmart fishies to underscore that point. Certainly they can compete with the auction fish for looks! (Next up, the other tank with the $10 and under fishies :D)

Fang, thank you re:Adolf. As you'll see, she's lost her little trademark mustachio :rofl

congratulations alex, they're all looking fantastic :)

Squee! So pretty!

Thank you Helen & SR. Your kind comments are much appreciated :D

I love the broad spectrum of colors in your tank. Your fish are all so vivid and beautiful :) Congrats

Oh my gosh your fish are all gorgeous :) To hard to pick a fav ;) and like most I was surprised to see most of them came from pet smart ;) thanks for sharing all your beauties with us looking forward to meeting the 55gal crew ;) by the way how do you decide who goes in what tank??

I love the broad spectrum of colors in your tank. Your fish are all so vivid and beautiful :) Congrats

Thank you so much :)

Oh my gosh your fish are all gorgeous :) To hard to pick a fav ;) and like most I was surprised to see most of them came from pet smart ;) thanks for sharing all your beauties with us looking forward to meeting the 55gal crew ;) by the way how do you decide who goes in what tank??

Thank you, shell :)

In the 100g, I have 4 fish from DO (Byakuya, Toshiro, Hanataro & Nelliel), 3 from Petsmart (Gin, Kisuke, and Ichigo), and 2 from my favorite LFS 3 hours away (Renji & Jyushiro). If I absolutely have to pick a fav, I'll choose Hanataro, since he's the smallest ;)

The 55g holds all my smaller fish, except for Ulquiorra. For some reason, he dislikes the company of these larger fish, and will go hide if he's with them. :/

They are beautiful, Alex.

Thanks for sharing.

I love the We B Butterflies picture. How did you bribe them to all spread their tails like that?

I love Gin's coloring too.

mj

Awesome looking fish.... Im like you most of my fish are from petsmart or a LFS. I have yet to buy a fish online :yikes