Gummie Bear The Little Moor

a short time ago gummie bear my little black moor had bad floaty issues thought she was going to die but she survived then about a week or two ago she got a small eye wound a bit of skin taken off the back of her eye she was moved into QT untill tonight when i found ED suffering badly from dropsy gummies wound was about 90 percent healed so i moved her back into the big tank with eddy and silver moon she was doing fine swimming around nicely pecking at the ground for food so i turned all my attentions to ed who was not so good. about 30 minutes ago i went to check again on gummie only to find both of her eyes were gone and she was floating on her back. i quickly took her out and plopped her into my planted 10 gallon to check for life but she was gone :( :( im so devisted right now becuase i dont think im going to be able to help ed so its kind of a double wammy for me gummie bear and maybe Ed too. it may not be the right thing to do tonight and i appolagize but tonight im going to get wasted lord help me for loving my pets every stinking one of them. ive never really wanted a black moore untill i seen gummie bear she had a deformed tail fin that curled under and she was the only fish in the tank to follow my finger and i fell in love

Picture445.jpg

Picture433.jpg

rest in peace my lovely little gummie bear girl i loved you and i will always rember you

thank you everyone i really appreciate it. i feel like ive failed my litle fish in someway i cant help but feel terrably guilty like maybe i hsould have been better prepared for these things.

im sure this sounds strange to some but i like burying my fish in my houseplants i fell like it lets them live on in the plant and i still have them around like they are still living only now living in the plant i belive when we died and our bodies decompose that are souls go back into the earth and we are again one with God. Gummie bear will now be immortilized in a beautiful bamboo plant

So sorry, Charity. You have had some bad luck lately. I hope it turns around soon!!

mj