Sign in to follow this  
JessicaandMarshall

I Lost A Fry Today,

I just went down stairs to clean the fry tank, and I noticed one was dead. Godzilla was shoving it around the bottom.

I pulled it out and inspected it. There does not seem to be anything wrong with it, it was just dead.

It also had telescope eyes!! :lol: Too bad it passed away. I hope that I have at least one more Blackie baby.

I feel bad that it died, but I guess it is just one of those things. The weird thing is, it was not even one of the weak looking runts, it was big healthy looking fish :cry1

Now I have 10 fry. Cross your fingers that I don't have any more die.

Jessica

aaawww! thats too bad. :(

so blackie was the dad huh? i wonder if woogie has any fry in that batch.

hows the one that looks like whitie doing? i cant wait to see more pics of them! c'mon, indulge us in another round of pics!!! im sure that they are as cute as little buttons!

good luck with the rest! :hi

paul

Blackie is not the dad of all of them, I think I see one more with telescope eyes, and one has Woogies tail :P The big fat whitish one is still doing well.

As for pictures, I tried to take some today, and the battery in the digicam died, so it's recharging. I will try to get some tomorrow. :lol

Jessica

jess,

cool, two daddys in one batch! i really cant wait to see the pics. im supposed to be getting a digicam for myself very soon! that is, if this rainy weather we are having here in florida EVER lets up. i frame houses so, my money is ridin' on the weather!

............and floridas supposed to be "the sunshine state", yeah right! <_<

paul

oh yeah, i almost forgot! it seems that you are about to have your hands full! looks like youll be getting some more new equipment to add to another rubbermaid bin, huh?! i sure do wish that i had a basement to turn into my fish room.............well.............. fish / snake / turtle room i mean!!!!! :lol:

Paul, we BOTH would be in biiiig trouble if they would make basements in Florida! :rofl

Jes, really sorry to hear about you little fry. Hopefully it was the only one dying! :)