Holy Smokes! Look What I Found!

This is a video from last spring of my 20 gallon tank (BEFORE i found Kokos!!) boy was i W-A-Y over stocked!! i had 4 goldfish,2 catfish,a rainbow fish and 12 guppies in a 20 gallon!!! and you can see eddy as a teeny little thing when i first got hi!! hes the the little calico fish!!! that was only a year ago! how hes changed! and you can see ed has also grown a little.

dang i just cant get over seeing this!

http://www.myspace.com/video/john-an-kim/my-fish/104281142

i swear this blows my mind!! cant bellieve i kept so many fish in such a tiny tank those poor things! those other two fishies died not long after getting them the white one and the ryunkin :( poor things

Crazy :o

It amazing how when we begin, we usually just stock our tanks in accordance with a "if it fits" mindset. My parents still ask me why I have "only three goldfish in that big (55g) tank". :rolleyes:

Wow that's amazing. I guess that was a very good thing you found kokos. I am so lucky I ran into cycling troubles and ended up here with just my little common in my 10 gallon, otherwise i'm sure things would have ended up the same as yourself.

Congrats