Add Your Tank(s) Pics Here, Please

dnalex

• 1 month later...

I love all of the planted tanks, I really want an aquascape, am sooooo jealous ;)

Here's my 165g Goldie tank for the group

image_zpsa7a77338.jpg

Your fish look huge! :o:)

I love all of the planted tanks, I really want an aquascape, am sooooo jealous ;)

Here's my 165g Goldie tank for the group

image_zpsa7a77338.jpg

Your fish look huge! :o:)

They are... Trying to get some pics holding them to show size but not easy to catch them (especially the black ones!! :)

• 3 months later...

I've had a really hard time getting pictures of my 125 gallon tank that look anything like what my eyes see. Here's one of the best using my Cannon G9 and two using my new Sony AS100 action cam. I'm not a fan of the 170 degrees field of vision warping but it at least looks clearer.

tank39.jpg

tank37.jpg

tank38.jpg

I've had a really hard time getting pictures of my 125 gallon tank that look anything like what my eyes see. Here's one of the best using my Cannon G9 and two using my new Sony AS100 action cam. I'm not a fan of the 170 degrees field of vision warping but it at least looks clearer.

tank39.jpg

tank37.jpg

tank38.jpg

How are your fish doing Andrew? They look good and of course your tank is Amazing! :hi5

• 2 weeks later...

Wish i could figure out how you guys get such good pictures....My Spongebob themed 29 Gallon

Maybe this picture is a little better?

54xj01.jpg

I have the same decorations in my tank :thumbup2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

P1040361.JPG

Our two 325l (85,5 gallons) tanks next to each other. Old picture, so decorations and such has changed :)

P1040274.JPG

54l aquascaped tank. A few neons and amano shrimps. Also old picture

20141028_060449.jpg

19l betta tank. This is Dragon, my GF betta :) Also old picture, very different layout now.

• 6 months later...

P1040361.JPG

Our two 325l (85,5 gallons) tanks next to each other. Old picture, so decorations and such has changed :)

P1040274.JPG

54l aquascaped tank. A few neons and amano shrimps. Also old picture

20141028_060449.jpg

19l betta tank. This is Dragon, my GF betta :) Also old picture, very different layout now.

I love your black moor tank, though I want to see a close-up!! They are all lovely, though.

I just planted my tank after some--OK, many--failed attempts to grow nice plants that actually did not die. I've learned some things about lighting and fertilizers, so I am trying again. I am planting formerly Q&V proof plants (Amazon swords, taller (?) anubias with root structures in addition to rhizomes?), and trying some new ones, such as Brazilian pennywort, creeping Charlie, one red crypt, and three banana plants since they just look SO COOL. 

Not as good at aquascaping, but I hope that things grow and then can be shaped more to get vertical height contrast. No fish right now since they're in hospital.

Anyway, suggestions would be welcome! The plants just came yesterday and I was up until 11 sterilizing and squealing over them.

20150719_111129_zpsf0qmel83.jpg

I love your black moor tank, though I want to see a close-up!! They are all lovely, though.

Well since then, I have upgraded to a 175 gallon tank with all 8 fish in it. The two 85 gallon tanks are on the other side of the room and ATM don't have fish in it :) One has snails and a few plants - but they are ready for the day I get new fish - hopefully within a month or two.

You can find a "Tank Tour" of my tanks here:

Edited by Fancyblackgold

will try uploading pic again later :) photobucket is freezing on my phone lol

Edited by lilirish

• 1 month later...