Free Snails

Acro

I have some small dime sized (and smaller) snails I want to rehome. You can use them to eat leftovers in your tanks or just feed them to other fish (puffers) or to your goldfish (crushed). All I ask is that you cover shipping and I will ship them anyway you want.

Just email me or message me here!

Thanks!

Well, I don't really know what type they are, came in with some plants years ago and I didn't do the research. Never bothered me, but now that I am going to use some other plants, I am cleaning the tank out! They m a y be ramshorn, but I really dont know. They look a lot like this:

http://www.fishpondinfo.com/photos/mollusks/othersnails/redram2.jpg

http://www.alphaprobreeders.com/product_images/p/162/brown_ramshorn__61134_zoom.jpg

I have always got rid of them when they were dime size, do they get much bigger?

There are maybe around 30 to 40, maybe much more hidden, I don't know yet, but you will get all, the big and the small.

try to sell them to someone who wants them in your neighborhood or give them to your local pet shop sorry i cant take em :( but good luck :)

Edited by thefishofultimatejoy

• 2 weeks later...

I really like snails, but it seems I have bad luck with them, but this is REALLY tempting. XD Are these the type that multiply over and over if you don't kill them off?

Hey Vee,

They are yours if you want them!

I used to feed them off now and then, so it never seemed like they got to be too many. But I really dont know, either way, I dont feel like smashing them all, just because I am getting new plants. But yeah, I just turned off the filter today, so they may not last much longe in the tank. May a week or two. Let me know, they will either go to you, or craigslist, or to the snail gods.

Edited by Acro

Fff the snail gods.

Sorry, but I don't think I'd have the heart to crush them. X_X I feel horrible for killing off my snails accidentally in the first place.

I'd try craigslist or even a pet shop. :o That way you may get some money from them.

I dont think they get bigger than a dime or so, so I dont think the petshop will take them. It's gunna have to be CL, I plan to post them...maybe Tuesday.

But still, if anybody wants them as pets or feeders, let me know, all I want is shipping, they are free.