My Ranchu Babies

Lionchu

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Lionchu,

There were/are alot of talk about maintaining goldfish in Green Water, I referred to both newly hatch fry and growing population...what are your takes(experiences) on this issue....I notice you keep ranchus in green water.

I kept my babies goldfish in totally green water, not by choice but from sear lazyness, only change water when time to cull.

Lionchu,

There were/are alot of talk about maintaining goldfish in Green Water, I referred to both newly hatch fry and growing population...what are your takes(experiences) on this issue....I notice you keep ranchus in green water.

I kept my babies goldfish in totally green water, not by choice but from sear lazyness, only change water when time to cull.

You are doing it exactly the opposite which in my opinion will not be good for them. I don't subject them to GW before my second culling. Laziness seldom produce good results, otherwise any one can produce champions, breeding is really hard work and you've to put in max. effort. I'll post some pics/vids soon showing the benefit of using GW.

• 3 months later...