Fresh Foods.

Deku

So prekilled guppies are a no no? Ummm... What else would be a good protein source? I already have the plants down. Except on how to breed stuff like duckweed, and the small plants they eat. Though I'm feeding them veggies from the fridge so.

By the way is the salt you use for the streets so it doesn't get icy bad for aquariums? I already used some. It says "Nacl"

Make sure that it's 100% NaCl (sodium chloride) with nothing else added and you should be OK. My concern is that it does have other additives.

By the way is the salt you use for the streets so it doesn't get icy bad for aquariums? I already used some. It says "Nacl"

Make sure that it's 100% NaCl (sodium chloride) with nothing else added and you should be OK. My concern is that it does have other additives.

It may. I'm not sure. I read it just said nacl. Nothing else. The goldfish with the missing eye is growing skin in that area of the eye. I'm not sure if he'll grow an eye back or what the heck will happen. I'm sorta baffled to be honest. As for the once perfectly colored ryuukin. The white bodied one with all fins being red. The tail fins which are growing back are actually turning a grayish black hue. It doesn't look harmfull since the fish is acting like it once was. but. It kinda looks calico-ish with a metalic sheen. Not much of a fan of that in ryukins but I'll deal with it cause what I want is for it to be alright. I'm thinking it may turn completely white(the orange hues in the fins) or black and the body will either stay white or with a bit of gold or white and black. I'm assuming just a black tail or something. It's kinda weird. But I'd rather it'd either be orange or black. lol.

Anywho. There's no reading for the salt reading-majig. It's still in the way bottom. I just put in like 4cups of the rock salt(well it was 2 cups half a week ago and now its another 2cups). They look to be fine and unphased by the change of salinity. I'm going to lower it down in a day or two since I don't want it to do more harm than good.

Make a duckweed pond (indoors or out). Duckweed is the most nutritious vegetable you can feed them. It's rich in high-quality protein as well as the expected vitamins and minerals. You can buy it. Here's one source: http://www.tricker.com/cat-livefishfoods

All you need is a container, a good source of light (sun or grow light), and the water you take out of your tanks when you change it.

Make a duckweed pond (indoors or out). Duckweed is the most nutritious vegetable you can feed them. It's rich in high-quality protein as well as the expected vitamins and minerals. You can buy it. Here's one source: http://www.tricker.c...t-livefishfoods

All you need is a container, a good source of light (sun or grow light), and the water you take out of your tanks when you change it.

SO what other water plants would be excellent too?