Sign in to follow this  
Jennie

Positive Review Of Acro

I recently bought a beautiful anubia on driftwood from Acro. The plant was gorgeous when it arrived and the packaging was awesome! The plant was blooming and continues to bloom - but sadly the leaves suffered from my sterilization procedures and it doesn't look nearly as nice as it did when it arrived. This is MY fault - and I think it will recover okay.

I can highly recommend doing business with Acro. It was a quick and friendly process and the plant was even better than described! He also threw in some little plants that are doing great as well.

Thanks, Acro!

I bought a vase ornament with anubias nana from Acro, and I'm very happy! The vase arrived with the plant firmly attached, and Acro was kind enough to throw in some extras. Everything is healthy and was packaged well.

It was a pleasure dealing with Acro, and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again. I definitely recommend him as a seller. :)

can either of you link the website in here?

Thanks!

Edited by lwebe10

Acro is very nice and shared his medicated fish food with me. I'm glad our forum us full of nice people like him. :clapping:

It was a delight buying from Acro. :D He kept in communication with me about receiving my payment and shipping my GORGEOUS anubias on driftwood, the plant arrived healthy and beautiful and his packing was so good I'm saving the materials for some plants I'll be mailing soon. lol Thanks, Acro!

Wonderful experience buying from Acro :) We had some mishaps with the mail and ship dates with me moving but once all was settled, everything went smoothly! Plant arrived very well packed and snails were happy little campers! Had some mating going on in the bag O.o

I will most definitely be buying from Acro again! Thumbs up all around :thumb:

Edit: Left out some words haha

Edited by Ashley

I got a lovely plant/drift wood piece A+

Great seller! Everything about the transaction was positive, including my satisfaction with the beautiful and healthy plants. I will definitely buy plants from him again! :D

If there was one word to sum up my experience , it would be

Supercalifragulousespialidocus

Yep it was that incredible

Plants and baby bristle noses ( :newfish ) arrived quickly and all in one piece! (and cute as little pleco-buttons!). Most definitely an A+ seller :thumb:

Baby Plecos arrived safe and sound! They were a little down from being jostled by the mailman, but now that they are in a tank they are happily eating algae! Acro is definitely an asset to this forum, and is a wonderful seller (: A+++++++ :D

I got two of Acro's baby bristlenose plecos as part of a giveaway and they are great little guys. They were packed very well and arrived quite happy and healthy. It's also very nice to know something about where they are coming from.

My baby plecos arrived safe & sound. Sean does a fantastic job with packaging, and his fish are very healthy, happy, and active. Within 5 minutes of being released into the tank, they were already happily swimming around and munching on algae. Definitely a class act seller, and I look forward to doing business with him again!

I was the mean person that asked for those huts first :P They arrived in perfect condition, only two little leaves fell off between both of the huts. Will buy from again when I have more $ :P

I got the Stone Head with Anubias from Acro on Friday and it is in great shape! Packing was perfect and it didn't even look like they box had been shipped anywhere.

Great service and awesome customer service! Will defiantly work with again.

Thank you!

I recently got two mangroves from Acro. Both plants arrived in excellent condition and throughout the process Acro was very accommodating. A++++ for customer service! :)

I would definitely buy from Acro again, and would encourage other members to do so as well :)

I will post some pics of my plants soon!

My boyfriend and I received two baby plecos from Acro, who did an amazing job answering our questions and getting the babies to us safe and sound. He has great customer service and is very trustworthy to do business with. I would definitely recommend buying from him! :)

Sean is one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with! He is wonderful with customer service: He replies with extensive knowledge on the things that he sells and he updates with every move that he makes! I bought a bristle baby and a mangrove from him, and he was nice enough to add in another mangrove! The bristle baby arrived safely and is now happily munching on some algae. The mangroves are just about to move into the big tank.

I would urge everyone here to go through him before considering ebay or any other place!

Just wanted to give a great review for Sean (acro). He was very patient in regards to shipping & the fluctuating Illinois weather : ) I received my anubia on wood the other day & it is stunning. It arrived when expected and was in very good condition. My husband (who is not 'into tanks & fish' like I am) even commented on how nice it was. Sean is a very reputable & helpful seller. Am looking forward to another purchase noon.

Who is Arco, Sean?

Alex: I remember that plant. Very nice.

Who is Arco, Sean?

Alex: I remember that plant. Very nice.

Acro = Sean = the forum member who sold me the beautiful plant! :)

:madrant ha ha I knew that part Alex. ha ha

There are a lot of people reviewing him. Does he sell fish supplies/plants on a regular basis? How do people normally get a hold of him? Does he have a website? I guess I should have worded it more. :teehee

Edited by 4prettyfish