Lesson In Fish

dalek3

Hey guys you know in Moving Fish i had to do this thing to teach the class about fish? Well i came out great :D to my joy just before i had to present i threw away what i had written to tell the class and did it my way which is "Make it funny ... people like funny" so an 20 min presentation stretched to 40,.. 40 mins spread to a hour because people seemed to like it so i went on and on and on :D and people genuinely liked it so thanx you guys by the way the slideshow and videos i showed my class will be up on here very soon once i figure it all out . :) my fish were fantastic in the video they are actors in scales pretending to be little angels *rolleyes* :)

There is nothing more boring than someone who reads a speech. I absolutely believe the way you did it is the ONLY way to do it. Have an idea of what you want to say and, if you're knowledgeable enough about the topic, you can "ad lib" and make a good presentation because it comes off as more natural and people respond so much better. Plus, visuals ALWAYS help, especially when they're cute animals! Congrats!

There is nothing more boring than someone who reads a speech. I absolutely believe the way you did it is the ONLY way to do it. Have an idea of what you want to say and, if you're knowledgeable enough about the topic, you can "ad lib" and make a good presentation because it comes off as more natural and people respond so much better. Plus, visuals ALWAYS help, especially when they're cute animals! Congrats!

I completely agree with you and i am waiting for the slideshow and video to be re sized and stuff in order for it to be shown on here it says that it may take 48 hours sorry but i will once it is finished immediately put it up.

Edited by thefishofultimatejoy