Sign in to follow this  
Helen

Stakos Clan 11.09.11

the 2 x 120 gallons are up and running.. cycled. i have moved the ryukins into one.. the other will be for telescopes and other slower fish. i may even move elizabeth taylor in with the ryukins seeing as she's if not faster, as fast as them.. i probably won't stock more fish in there. if i do it will only be 1 or 2 more, but i will be very selective.

the ryukin video shows the tank not filled to the top, i was enjoying them prior to finishing and decided to take a video. it is currently filled to it's fullest capacity.

first video shows new ryukin "champion" from Japan. he was in qt with Geoffrey (my new supplier) for 3 weeks with my filter media, salt and prazi..

second video shows the ryukins together as well as a small calico telescope. as soon as i have fish in the second 120 i will post another video.

video 1

video 2

please enjoy..

i recommend HD for awesome viewing :)

Helen, they are all quite beautiful, but the new ryukin is spectacular. These Japanese ryukins are amazing. :)

:Congrats: on the 2 big new tanks. I'm sure everyone will love their new homes!

Edited by dnalex

I've got to agree with Rai, they make at 120 look like a 20!! lol. :) They are all so beautiful!! thanks for sharing :)

thanks guys.. elizabeth taylor has now joined the ryukin group and the little telscope has joined the other telescopes/ranchu etc... i must say the extra space for them has kept elizabeth taylor entertained and hercules has quit ripping my plants apart. but, it's day one only.. lol

thanks for watching :)

Everyone looks great, but the new guy is stunning. :thud

Man what are you feeding them :o

That new red and black guy is amazing :) Loving the New Tank(s) :) And what is the difference in a Japanese Ryukins and one that is Not? if you don't mind my asking??I think someone needs a new siggy so we can keep up with all these beauties ;)

Again Congrats!!!I am so Excited for you!!!

I am finally at a computer where I can watch the videos...and I'm speachless! So beautiful and big. Really inspiring! It must take so much work, but how rewarding.

Congratulations!!

mj

I say BULLY! :)santa

They all look great, Helen! Keep up the good work! Telescopes, eh? :ehh

Very cool Helen! ;)

'Love the new Ryukin, I'm always amazed by the general mass of show goldfish, just increadible.

This video is simply mesmerizing. Are the two calicos still young, is that why their humps are not as pronounced as the other ones?

Everyone looks great, but the new guy is stunning. :thud

I always enjoy looking at your fish and tanks..............wonderful job Helen. :clapping: :clapping:

your fish are amazing! very lovely! do you plan on adding some more decor in the future? aren't you worried about you plants getting eaten?

Bootilicious fishes........ :fbottom:

120G?! :thud

we have space/gallon envy! LOL :druel

Not water change envy though lol

Now thats what i call crystal clear water.....

Edited by coco

wow! is that the "giant" breed? or will my fish get that big?