Sign in to follow this  
dnalex

Pandas, Orandas, Butterflies & Ryukin Oh My!

Hello. As some of you know, I finally was able to upgrade to a 100g tank about a month ago. My old 55 g went to my uncle. I had gotten Yoruichi (oranda) and Isshin (ranchu) at the time, but Isshin succumbed to a massive flukes infection and did not recover. Yoruichi is going to my uncle's tank. I'm sad to see her go, but she will be well cared for :)

I'm happy to introduce to you the two new (and final) members of the piggy tank. Nelliel is the panda butterfly I've always wanted to have since getting back into goldfish keeping, and Hanataro is the smallest member in the tank. They both came from DO, and are doing excellently. Please excuse the slight cloudiness in the tank, as we just got over the bacterial bloom. Here they are :)

Beautiful!! Hanataro is so adorable! :)

Really liked your video. Nice fish, nice tank, 1080 picture and the music fit, :clapping:

Stunning bunch you have there Alex! I can't pick a favourite! Your fish look like they are actually dancing to the music! Sooooooo cute! :clapping:

Very cute! I still like Toshiro the best! They seem to get along very well :D

They're all so pretty, it's hard to pick a favorite. Oh who am I kidding? You know my favorite is Toshiro! :P

Thank you everyone! I appreciate your kind words :D

@tithra - the original plan was that Hanataro was going to my uncle, but after seeing him, I decided he needed to be with me ;)

@CFF & Sakura - As much as I love them all, I think Toshiro wins by just a hair. That's why there is only one of her in the entire crew :P

They look so beautiful all together! Thanks for sharing!

Oh my goodness!! I love love your fish and the music is perfect :) Good job!

Very very gorgeous! The new additions fit right in! :)

Beautiful :) The Tank is Awesome and Your Goldfish are all Gorgeous :) I think if I had to pick a fav it would be your new addition Nellie ;) but don't tell the others ;)

Thank you Fang, Emily, and shellbell :D

Simply EPIC. :) Toshiro should meet up with Delilah some time. :rofl:heart

Way to go, Alex! They all look great! :thumb:

They all look so active and healthy! I cannot pick a favorite. I love them all.

Thank you Ashlee, Charity, Dennis, and Rai.

@Ashlee - I'm so happy they are all happy and active. I think I lucked out with this combo. They keep each other going :)

@Rai - let's make a play date for Delilah & Toshiro. :P

They're all adorable! Very sorry to hear about Isshin, though. :rip:

Lovely tank and fishies! I think I need some bubbles. Your fish looked like they are really enjoying them.

I've been looking forward to this post. I'm so glad they all are doing so well. They all are beautiful, so there's no use in picking out a favorite.

But that little Hanataro is so sweet, such a cute face.

Alex you have gorgeous fish! :wub: I really like the music and how it looks like the fish are following the beat. :D

Oh and by the way you can send Hanataro over to my place anytime! :please

What precious fish! :kewlpics:

What a great tank! Hanataro seems so tiny compared to all the other fishies and Nelliel is gorgeous!!!

Thank you, Calluna, Lorianne, kaytee, Edith, cmb, and Goldenfishy! I'm very fond of them.

@Edith & Kaytee - I love Hanataro. He came as a surprise from DO. I knew that Ken was going to send me a little something, just because he's a nice man. I was so happy when I opened the box and saw him. He's a spunky little guy.

@Goldenfishy - I've wanted a panda goldfish for a very veyr long time, especially after seeing Ashlee18's Professor Chaos. After several failed attempts, Nelliel is finally here! Hanataro is really small compared to the rest. I hope he will catch up to them. He's holding his own in the tank, though :)

I adore your little surprise fish! How nice to open the box to find something along with your panda who is stunning by the way. I just love your tank. So happy and healthy.