New Goldfish And Tanks

<iframe title="Twitvid video player" class="twitvid-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.twitvid.com/embed.php?guid=KPF28&autoplay=0" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Here is my newest member of the clan in a tank by his/herself having a little quarantine :)

Also the other three in their new tank. Both square tanks and I really love them! When newbie is quarantined and defo healthy I will move Freckles into the tank and have two babies in each, plus it'll become a telescope tank aww!

Hope you enjoy, check out how big they've gotten now ;)

Such a cutie! He/she must be wondering what's going on in the new ocean.

mj

Thank you so much guys :) gonna tell you now I don't have a secret to keeping him so well! He's not a perfect specimen by any means so I guess that might help? Am hoping newbie will grown out some big eyes like your telescope's :)

Oh my gosh...I am in love with your pearlie as well. They are my favorite fish! In fact, a crowned pearlie was my first goldfish. But I have never tried them again after losing that first one. I still love them so much though.