Oh Dear....

on another pet forum im on a women was quite pleased with herself for "Saving" a small common goldfish from an ad on craigslist.

apperantly the people who were trying to rehome the fish kept it in a pond but for some reason were getting rid of some or all there pond fish not sure on there story exactly but this women posted

"I saved this poor tiny fish from having to struggle to survive out in that huge pond of theirs! They asked me if i owned a pond i told them Yes just to get my hands on that poor thing and bring him home! He is now happily swimming around his little bowl enjoying his pink and green gravel i got just for him! he is going to be so happy now"

i replied to her telling her all about commons and gave her this website weather or not she will sue it is all but beyond me i sure hope she does though! :( poor little fish was probably super happy out in that pond! now stuck in a bowl

• Admin

Well lets just hope she takes your advice hun and comes here.... I think at sometime or another we have all made mistakes and then learned from them :) Lets just hope she will to :)

oh geez, well since she cares enough to do what she thinks is right for the fish now, even if it is misguided, hopefully she will care enough to do what is right when she gets some good accurate information!

I'm going to rephrase her quote and put it into human terms:

"I saved this poor tiny child from having to struggle to survive in that huge house of theirs! They asked me if i owned a big house i told them Yes just to get my hands on that poor thing and bring him home! He is now happily existing in his little closet i cleaned out just for him! he is going to be so happy now"