Sign in to follow this  
OoAMoO

[egg Question] My Goldfish Eggs Transparent But With White In The Centre? Is This Normal?

They are transparent but right in the centre there is a white little dot is this normal or is it a fungus?The tank is 26° C is it to hot for them please help,they are three days old today!

BTW: First Time on Forum! :P

Edited by OoAMoO

at that temperature you will see black dots after just a few hours. white is not good and the eggs are most likely are no good.

They should look like the pic above. :)

They are very small and yellow/tan/brown colour, They were laid at 22:01 (GMT), Does this sound normal? They are in a 26?c Tank in an *Empty ice cream container? Does everything sound good? And the container has a lid with small holes on top is that okay or do they need a lot of air?

If they are yellow/tan, but still CLEAR, that means they are likely fertilized. The container sounds alright for the eggs. Do you have a tank or tub for the fry to grow up in?

i dont think those are fertilized egg. and your tempt is just the same with mine, and mine usually begin to hatch in 3 days, and totally hatched in 4 days. keep trying :)

Guest Sid_619

They are transparent but right in the centre there is a white little dot is this normal or is it a fungus?The tank is 26? C is it to hot for them please help,they are three days old today!

BTW: First Time on Forum! :P

it is not normal ask to your near pet store about medications bcoz I think it is a matter of fungus. dont be sad :cry1 some will hatch ;) .