Some Fish

Guest Halloween

Guest Halloween

8y.jpg

Yeah, that's about it. he wouldn't have anything to do with me. He just watched from afar.

yiry.jpg

The little white telescope was such a ham though :3 He hung around for the entire shoot.

oiyi.jpg

67i.jpg

Even the really shy one-eyed Telescope came up to investigate. Motorboat was such a wet blanket :o

I just ADORE Motorboat! He is such a showoff! :rofl :rofl :rofl He is too smart for you! He knows you are not giving him any treats anyways! :rofl I think he looks real good and his colors are so bright :D

How is his swimming now?

THe other new teles are just precious. Is the one eyed a fancy? His colors are very pretty!

Guest Halloween

I just ADORE Motorboat! He is such a showoff! :rofl :rofl :rofl He is too smart for you! He knows you are not giving him any treats anyways! :rofl I think he looks real good and his colors are so bright :D

How is his swimming now?

THe other new teles are just precious. Is the one eyed a fancy? His colors are very pretty!

Eeeek!! Thank you!!

He swims almost completely normal now! I was sad at first to see his "motorboat" swimming style go away but that just means he's getting better! He'll always have a little weirdness in how he moves but he blends in with the others now. People who look in on them no longer single him out and ask "What's wrong with THAT one?" LOL

Yep the one-eyed one is fancy. He is usually SO shy and skittish. i was surprised to see him swim up to check things out.

---

And THANK YOU to everyone who's said something nice about these guys!!!

I will absolutely try to get some nicer pics of the one-eyed Telescope! I think I literally have 2 or 3 :x

Edited by Halloween