Some Recent Pics Of The New Additions

Here's Cruiser

009-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

037.jpg

Bandit

041.jpg

014.jpg

No name yet, here's my mini Clementine with Cruiser getting in on the action. I'm having trouble coming up with a name....

024.jpg

043.jpg

Cruiser's face in the first picture is adorable! :D

They are all so cute and tiny! Cruiser looks like two different fish :D

They are all so cute and tiny! Cruiser looks like two different fish :D

They certainly are tiny. They make Chip and Clementine look huge!

I know, Cruiser is rather comical looking, with his markings and funny little face.

Gosh, those faces are totally adorable!

How about Mini-me for the unnamed :rofl

Your tank is absolutely gorgeous and with gorgeous inhabitants! I'm a definite fan!

beautiful and congratulations!.. thanks for sharing :)

No joke, I've thought of that one too! But people might not get it and wonder why I'd think a fish looked like a miniature me? :rofl Because I don't really look like a goldfish, at least not yet...... :blink:

They are so adorable! :heart

No joke, I've thought of that one too! But people might not get it and wonder why I'd think a fish looked like a miniature me? :rofl Because I don't really look like a goldfish, at least not yet...... :blink:

:rofl "at least not yet..." cracked me up. You know those photos of dogs & their owners who look alike!!?? :rofl

Your new fish are adorable!! :Congrats:

:rofl "at least not yet..." cracked me up. You know those photos of dogs & their owners who look alike!!?? :rofl

Your new fish are adorable!! :Congrats:

You guys.... :rofl

Anyway, those pics are lovely! I too have to say that Cruiser looks so awesome in the first pic. Those chubby cheeks are adorable!

OMG baby ranchus!!!!!!!!!!! :krazy: :krazy: :krazy: :krazy: :krazy:

Totally lovely! I adore the colors too!

How about Cheesey Poof for the nameless one? Sorry, first thing that came to mind, LOL. They're all so cute!

so cute! I just love your lionchus! heartpump.gif

Lovely sakura and kirin ranchus there! Cruiser in particular has a stunning back curve and great tail placement.

Hmmm. If your big red oranda is Clementine (like an orange), the little one could be Tangerine!

Lovely sakura and kirin ranchus there! Cruiser in particular has a stunning back curve and great tail placement.

Hmmm. If your big red oranda is Clementine (like an orange), the little one could be Tangerine!

Thank you for the compliments everyone!

And RanchuDressing, thanks for your input on Cruiser. I don't know too much about exactly what makes a good ranchu specimen. But I do think that Cruiser is a cutie. It will be interesting to see what he grows into. But it's always fun to see what the little ones become......

And I think you have come up with the perfect name for the little oranda. Tangerine it is!! Thank you! :)

I swear, I was going to suggest the same name! :rofl But Ranchu Dressing beat me to it!:krazy:

The fish are so stinking adorable! :wub: They're just beautiful. I want a ranchu so much! Congratulations and thanks so much for sharing!

Edited by Jennie