Sign in to follow this  
Midnight112x

My Homeboy Dexter Morgan

For some reason i dont think my post worked. Here is Dexter Morgan. He is not camera shy. He is my homeboy :hi

Dexter1.jpg

Dexter4.jpg

Dexter3.jpg

Dexter2.jpg

Aww, he's beautiful! :D

AAAaaaaawwww! What a gorgeous fish! Love his face! CUTE! :heart

Hes cute :)

way too precious!

What a wen!

He's a very handsome homeboy! Quite a find!

Again, he is gorgeous. Love the many tiny black specks on him :)

he thanks everybody for the comments. But he is one bad dude... He is not scared of anything. He came into the tank like he owned it and wasnt afraid of my hand during water change today. ive never seen a goldfish this big in person. (except Koi and comets in ponds)

he thanks everybody for the comments. But he is one bad dude... He is not scared of anything. He came into the tank like he owned it and wasnt afraid of my hand during water change today. ive never seen a goldfish this big in person. (except Koi and comets in ponds)

How big/long is he? With and without tail. Just curious :)

Fang, to be honest i cant tell. How do you measure usually? I would gess head to tail end 5 inches or so. He is also really thick and meaty, if that makes sense... I think he looks so big because all my fish are very small. My seven year old fish is severly stunted. She is an oranda but is only 3 inches head to tail end, with a skinnier body... Again those are my estimates

I see! 5 inches is a neat size. Still "little" but he will probably grow bigger quickly

Fish usually are measured from tip of nose to base of tail, and the length of the tail mentioned separately. Unless it's obvious that you are talking about full length. :)

I see! 5 inches is a neat size. Still "little" but he will probably grow bigger quickly

Fish usually are measured from tip of nose to base of tail, and the length of the tail mentioned separately. Unless it's obvious that you are talking about full length. :)

Thats wild. He will def be in the 55 gallon once i am sure he is disease free. I will move one of my little guys in this 30 gallon. I hate to break up the friendship but there is already 5 fish in the 55 gallon. one of them will have a new friend in a new tank...

Nice Calico oranda :)

Sweet! He does look like a Dexter.

Sweet! He does look like a Dexter.

thanks. He has many spots, almost like blood splatter, which is Dexter's job on the show. i actually just love the show and made up a reason

Thats wild. He will def be in the 55 gallon once i am sure he is disease free. I will move one of my little guys in this 30 gallon. I hate to break up the friendship but there is already 5 fish in the 55 gallon. one of them will have a new friend in a new tank...

Yeah, as long as the other one has a friend in the 30g, that's fine. That way he won't get bored :)

He is just so Handsome :) and the reason you made up ;) and I love that show as well and can not wait till the new season get here :) :)

very cute :)

He is just so Handsome :) and the reason you made up ;) and I love that show as well and can not wait till the new season get here :) :)

me either! although I am still pretty upset about his wife being murdered!! cry3.gif

I'm also a Dexter fan! :P

Your fish is gorgeous, Midnight! Congratulations!

He's really unique, and I love his blood spatters, too! :wub: