Sign in to follow this  
Helen

Allo! What Have We Here?

If they are very good and put them under their pillows, they will wak up to find a shiny green pea:rofl Very cool. I will have to keep an eye out for mine now that my tank is gravel free.

:rofl

Fantastic pictures :exactly

hmmmm...is the goldfish tooth fairy related to the new tank fairy??? :hummm

hmmmm...is the goldfish tooth fairy related to the new tank fairy??? :hummm

:booty:pp:ehh possibly :P

whatjust.gif

i found a new one today... :bingo: hehehhehehe

Guest Halloween

I have some of those!! I grossed all my friends out with them. They tried to tell me goldfish just *couldn't* have teeth! They didn't want to believe they were from my goldfish lol!

i had that too!.. so i got them over whilst i was doing a wc so they can see exactly where they came from.. the tank! then i showed them in my books that they do infact have teeth!.. astounding.. so amazed we popped a bottle of champagne and laughed about it :rolleyes:

if fish teeth are all that'll get you to pop open some bubbly I'm coming over! purpban.gif

oh martha! you're welcome.. the sound of a popping bottle of champers happens frequently in this house hold.. heck, i refuse to do a WC unless there's the sound of a POP happening beforehand :rofl

Wowowow! That's incredible...just curious though, how exactly do they lose their teeth if they're in the pharyngeal cavity of the fish? Do they spit them up or do they take a nice detour through the fish intestine before coming out?

LOL.. no idea! hahahhha.. good question though, but not one that i personally have the answer to. if chrissy tunes in again, perhaps she is able to answer that or anyone else that may know.

:hummm Hmmm..so strange. I MUST go do some research on this AND go search my tank. Lol

those are goldfish teeth???? .... WHAT?! those are huge where the fadge do they keep em? seriously.. what? lol

Majority of the time they spit them out. :)

I'm glad to hear that. I've been saving them...usually Hatter's (his are big) and they are a bit less appealing to save if they came from the other end.:unsure: