More Pics

Oh wow, what a difference a real camera makes! Your fish are so gorgeous! I love the ryukin (? pic # 5) and your white ribbon tail the most! They are so gorgeous!

My only complaint is that this topic does not have enough photos!! :rofl

thanks guys :)

I just noticed all of the white specs on the lens and the shreddy tails on some of my ladies (especially the ribbon tail)

I think most of the little orandas are boys? I really only know for sure that Chip, the kinda-ryukin in pic #5 is a boy because him and domino produced some fry, and he almost always has breeding stars :doh11: He's good though, he doesn't harass the ladies he's a smooth operator haha

I probably won't be taking too many more pictures with the real camera as first, it's my dad's and is usually in his jeep and second, it dies after every picture and I have to turn it back on and re-do the settings and snap pics before it dies again. It's pretty old and I think the contacts aren't touching the batteries correctly anymore.

But!! My birthday is a month away and I've been dropping hints to everyone that a camera would be really cool or just cash towards a camera would be nice too :whistle

thanks guys :)

I just noticed all of the white specs on the lens and the shreddy tails on some of my ladies (especially the ribbon tail)

Well, how big is the tank? It could be caused by breeding behavior. From what I can tell, your white oranda, chocolate oranda, calico oranda and blue/bronze oranda are boys also, as well as the calico ryukin that I mentioned before. That means there are at least 5 young men in with 4 young ladies. They can get rather wild :rofl

:wub: thanks guys!!

The 2 in QT were actually at the LFS for a while....and my resistance wore down, I just had to get em. Especially after I was there hangin out and a little kid picked out the calico and literally screamed "I WANT THIS OOOOONE" my face was like.... :stars:blowup: but luckily the larger goldies are a bit more pricey than the little guys so the dad said no. And then I put them on hold and got them the next day.

Wow. They are so beautiful. I guess you are so proud!

Great pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!