Free Male Common From Georgia

ashlee18

Sadly, I have to find a new home for my common. He is getting aggressive with the telescopes. I think he is jealous of their large eyes. He was a rescue from a friend and has grown three inches in two months. He has been salted and prazied.

I can try to meet people halfway, I live a little north of Atlanta Georgia or I can ship him. I am a very experienced shipper and will send him anwhere in the US. I only ask that you cover half of the shipping price. I don't have any pictures on my phone but he has an orange back and the rest of him is white.

Eta: he will be going to the lfs on Wednesday if no one wants him.

Ooh Atlanta is like 5 hours from me! :rofl

A little too far to go get a goldy I think..

How much would the shipping be? :o If it's not too horrible I might be able to get him. :heart

Likely around $60 - $70. Are you in north or south carolina? I shipped some Angelfish to North Carolina last summer and it cost around $75 for the latest next day air. I can only do that shipping option in the heat.

I will also need to add this. The tank he was in is HUGE and the fish he was picking on is a senior resident. I don't see why he was acting like this. He was pecking at the eyes of my fish to the point where I could see the membrane between his eyes and skin/scales. I don't know if he can be trusted with fish other than other single tails.

And do not feel bad about him going to the lfs. This store is the place where I got Superman and they have a whole wall of just goldfish.

Aww. D: I'm not quite up to the $75 dollar mark yet. XD I'm saving my cash slowly. But yeah I'm in SC.

I think the best option would probably be the fish store then. I just put two little ones in the 90g and they're definitely not single tails. :(:heart