My Betta Boys !

miss

this is Ninja

IMG_2376.jpg

IMG_2794.jpg

and this is Sushi

IMG_2735.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

Sushi has a was more out going personality. is always curious and loves to just stare at you and get as close to you as he can, when you are looking down into his tank. he loves loves loves his food and will eat twice as much as Ninja. he also loves to sleep in a half terracotta pot. such a personality filled fish.

Ninja is a strange betta. he doesnt like much of anything, and doesnt interact with people. he is a curious fish though, always watching what is going on. he only eats tiny amounts but LOVES live food like live cherry shrimp and love baby platys and mollies. he has only just recently started to get some pink colouring on his all white body and fins. was an expensive betta (was labeled as a dragon) but i cant tell the difference between my $10 betta Ninja and my $30 Sushi, apart from colour.

they each live in a 40litre heated tank next to each other. spoilt i must say ! i got them just weeks apart from each other. and are both now have been with me for more than a year and a half now. almost coming on 2 years.

Both are very Nice looking I really am impressed with your ninja though he looks big...Is he a king by chance??I can't really tell if he's a Dragon scale or not I'm thinking not do you have any other pics of him not so blown up??

he is quite small actually... sushi is the bigger one of the 2. i'll take some photos tomorrow night.

see that beautiful long tail on ninja... it doesnt look like that anymore... he decided to take some chunks out of it... tail biting. but it is growing back slowly. he didnt like the change of tanks i had him in... here i was thinking a really nice planted established 2 foot tank would be nice for him... well he likes his plain 40L tank with his half pot and silk plant better... :idont dont know why but he just didnt like the other tank and is doing better and happier in his own place again... doesn't like change... lol. he is a strange one. cant move anything around his tank or he just isnt normal ! likes the way things are i guess....

Ninja is gorgeous!

Bettas are creature of habit for sure! It took me like 2 months to get one of mine to accept other foods besides live

Both are very Nice looking I really am impressed with your ninja though he looks big...Is he a king by chance??I can't really tell if he's a Dragon scale or not I'm thinking not do you have any other pics of him not so blown up??

i couldn't find a ruler, so i used a dinner fork as a standard item to compare him against...lol. this is ninja right up against the glass and the dinner fork... see he is really small... :)

IMG_3628.jpg

i should have done a comparison with sushi. He is much bigger, but still only average size.

but here is some photos of sushi and ninja anyways... (these were from today) *NOTE* ninjas tail...perfect chunks taken out of it... GRRRRR tail bitter. but he hasnt done it for a while now... those are just old bites that haven't grown back.

IMG_3639.jpg

IMG_3624.jpg

IMG_3626.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg