Sign in to follow this  
dalek3

Dalek Fish

Hey goldfish lovers iam thinking to build... drumroll please... a DALEK FISH TANK!!!!!!!! as in a dalek with a fish tank built into it iam a huge dr who fanboy and this idea seems brilliant! What do you guys think? i can almost imagine it EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE ALL FISH WILL PREPARE TO INVADE EARTH EXTERMINATE Goldfish: WE OBEY!!!! :borggs:

Edited by thefishofultimatejoy

Oh GOD I said the exact same fish to my hubby a couple months ago, since he's currently building his own Dalek! ROFL The skirt alone would probably hold 75 gallons of water.

If you really are into this, I recommend joining http://projectdalek.com and look for ideas and advice there :D

OBEY!! OBEEEEEEEEEEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already am on project dalek because i made about 50 scale dalek models from there but nice to know that iam nnot alone i thought that i was like the the doctor all alone last of my kind oh also i finished making a mini tardis tank for my friend because he is a whovian (dr who fan) just like me it is a large tardis playset with everything taken out and acrylic glass walls it can hold about 10 gallons he put a 2 snails in it their names are doctor and rose and they have adventures in time and space!!!!!!!!! VWORP VWORP VWORP THOOM!

My avatar is a dalek! I knit it myself :)

An Exterma-tank would be awesome!

where's Sarah?? she'd get a kick outta this! Do it and post picks nao!! krazy.gif

I see we have a lot of whovians :D so i need help on the basic plan either to build the skirt and the weapons pack (or mutant survival chamber and artillery station iam a nerd i know :P ) as the aquarium or to only make the weapons pack as the aquarium which is better do you think i have already decided that this will be a full size dalek about as tall as me also the filtration will be difficult so help me guys! i cant do this alone!

Oh by the way those that dont know what a dalek is its a mutant originating from the planet skaro mutated fully by the kaled scientist davros they rely on robotic shells of armor to stay alive they are emotionless and are bent on the total EXTERMINATION OF THE UNIVERSE!!!!!!!