Pearly Red Bump Is Back

so about i dunno 4 or 5 months ago Eddy my pearl scale developed a red bump on his side i seperated him into a 20 gallon tank used heat and salt for about a month which didnt affect the bump at only it only grew in size so i started treating with melafix and still it grew so i stopped and started useing peroxide which had no effect on it after 2 or so months i kept doing daily 50 to 90 percent water changes after 2 months the bump was more like a long(about 2 inch) growth out of his side i decided to take drastic measures and cut it off it was solid hard but after cutting it off has had no issues untill today i noticed in the same spot its growing out agin? here are my water prams

[*]Test Results for the Following:

[*]Ammonia Level 0

[*]Nitrite Level0

[*]Nitrate level 8

[*]Ph Level, Tank (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)8.0

[*]Ph Level, Tap (If possible, KH, GH and chloramines)?

[*]Brand of test-kit used and whether strips or drops? not sure the brand but its drops

[*]Water temperature 74-76

[*]Tank size (how many gals.) and how long has it been running? 80 gallons been running about 9 or 10 months?

[*]What is the name and "size of the filter"(s)penguin bio wheel 400-theres two

[*]How often do you change the water and how much 70-85% every thursday so once per week

[*]how many days ago was the last water change and how much about 75% on thursday-6 days ago

[*]How many fish in the tank and their size 4 gold fish 2 about 6 inches and 2 between 1 and 2 inches

[*]What kind of water additives or conditioners just start right water conditioner

[*]What do you feed your fish and how often homemade gel food twice a day

[*]Any new fish added to the tank no

[*]Any medications added to the tank no

[*]Any unusual findings on the fish such as "grains of salt," bloody streaks, frayed fins or fungus? yes a red spot on my pearl scale looks like its underneathe the skin

[*]Any unusual behavior like staying at the bottom, not eating, etc.? none

i know that cysts can reaccur but i thought cysts were liquid filled? am i wrong? could this be like a tumor? it starts out very red but then turns white like a pimple. i think im going to do some research on cysts and tumors in goldies any opinions or info is greatly appreciated it never seems to bother him thankfully

Pictures would really help out. Removing the fish and place it on a wet towel to get a clear close picture. If you have before and after that would be better.