New Fish

Goldfish connection auction opened up 34 minutes ago.. I love 11, 9 and 2. :heart

I have the space for them, but I know I'd be easily outbid and the shipping is nuts. :thud

Should I try anyway?

Those are very nice. #11 is gorgeous and expensive.....and already bid on, so the price can only go up.

I like 9 too. Yep, you should bid. (of course you weren't expecting any of us to hold you back, were you?) :P

Haha, I told my dad I planned on bidding and he pretty much automatically shut me down. He still thinks bala sharks are going in the gorgeous 90g. :P

Seriously, the 90g looks like it's almost big enough for a REAL shark to take a bath in. :bath

Edited by Vee

Oooh my goodness.

I bid on the fish. :krazy:

I'm nervous now. :rofl

Just to be clear if I clicked yes for the ceiling bid and only put 15.00 it won't bid above that, right?

Oooh my goodness.

I bid on the fish. :krazy:

I'm nervous now. :rofl

Just to be clear if I clicked yes for the ceiling bid and only put 15.00 it won't bid above that, right?

That's correct! It won't go any higher than what your ceiling bid is. Good luck! :thumb:

Thanks guys. :)

I figure with 23 hours left the worst that could happen is I get outbid or win~ :lol