They Come In Magenta? Purple?

Charms

I found thess while cruising aquabid.com... Can someone please tell me what type of snails these are? Cause I totally want some!! But wanna know exactly how big they'll get first. I googled orange eye mystery snails but didn't really get the scientific name from it... THANKS!!

5 ORANGE EYE BRIGGS MYSTERY SNAILS RAINBOW MIX!

At the chain stores "mystery snail" is typically an apple snail, but that's all I know. Those don't look like any apple snails I've ever seen (but I also haven't seen enough to say one way or the other! :D ) The purple ones are really neat looking though!

Apple snails come in different colors. The ones you usually find at LFS are golden, black (brownish-black), ivory and blue. Blue is kind of a pale blue-ish gray.

I haven't seen the offered variety yet though :)

I kept them a few years ago. I had magenta (some with stripes and some solid in color), jade, ivory, gold...

I never tried keeping them with goldfish... I had moved to another house and decided to rehome them all. They are called pomacea bridgesii.

Where do you guys get your snails from? The lfs never has any that even look healthy and they are bigger... I would like to get a few babies or juveniles in some of the funky colors. Any recommendations? I'm not finding any 'snail breeders' online really, and the few online store only have the gold color. Is aquabid.com a reputable place to get animals from? I've never ordered anything live online before.

I had some awesome colored snails back in the day... A dark purple one, a blue one, an ivory one, and a brown one. Link here.

The place I bought them from was awesome, but the webpage seems to not exist anymore. :( It's been a while.

Thanks for looking for the web page for me... and OMG! They are super cute!! I'm cycling my tank now and am planning on ordering plants this Saturday. What type of set up do you have them in? Anyone have some tank/plant recommendations??