The Headmaster's Office

Vee

Well, I moved Albus from downstairs in the "Fish Room" into my second story bedroom. He's currently on top of my newly acquired library (Stole it from my mom. ;) ) chillin' with what is pretty much the terminator of all ghost shrimp. (I say this because the shrimp in his tank is the only one of five to have survived) I think Albus is happy. :unsure: He swims like a busy bee, so it's not easy to get pictures of him. Here's what I did grab:

Here is his full set up, light on so you can't really see inside during the picture, but..

IMAG0019.jpg

Here's the whole tank (light off so you can see the stuff inside. :) )

IMAG0023.jpg

Here's a picture of Albus, light on (I guess he's more pink than he is white!)

IMAG0020.jpg

And here he is flashing some brilliantly light-reflected tail. :D

IMAG0021.jpg

I wonder if the filter is too strong for him.. He swims back and forth a lot, but I think maybe he's just bored..

:D Thanks guys :heart

Is it normal for him to have those brownish spots? They don't look so brownish irl, but I worry a little. :rofl I always worry about everything.

He's gone from all white to pinkish with a shiny (blue in the light) double anal finned tail.

And how do I know if the filter is too strong for him? I've turned it down as low as it goes but I'll notice if he swims to the side of the tank that pushes the water back in he'll sometimes let himself be pushed to the other side.

Is there any other ways to entertain him? I've tried putting in a water bottle cap, but he ignored it.. Maybe more decorations?

I love his tank! =0 The planting pot is a super genius idea o.O it looks awesome.

He's super gorgeous too! He looks like a pearl x-x so pretty.

Haha. :) I only put the pot in because I know bettas (and shrimp) like to have places to hide and it was the only option at the time. I have pots in my goldie tank too and sometimes I'll catch my goldies sleeping in them. :rofl

Haha It'd be cool if he did look like a pearl! I think he may be a pastel betta, though he has little button eyes, except for one little stripe of blue. :D

I'm tempted to name the shrimp Arnold, in honor of the Terminator himself...

:rofl :rofl :rofl