Flash's First Video

caitie

This is flash exploring his new home. Please excuse the algae that is taking over the tank, I really need to work in this tank. :rolleyes:

I hope you enjoy this. :)

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid634.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fuu70%2Fcaitie_bucket%2FFlashsnewhome.mp4">

Edited by caitie

I love this tank, including the algae.

Flash does look like he's enjoying his new home. And the song and words fit so well, I could just imagine its how Flash is feeling.

I love the video! Flash is definitely checking out his new home and finding it to his/her liking :)

What kind of shrimp is that, Edith? I don't know anything about marine systems :)

I love the video! Flash is definitely checking out his new home and finding it to his/her liking :)

What kind of shrimp is that, Edith? I don't know anything about marine systems :)

Thanks Alex. :)

Mistinguette, the shrimp is called Lysmata amboinensis or Skunk shrimp or a regular cleaner shrimp. They will remove parasites like ick from the fish. Quite fascinating to watch.

Thank you Tithra, I love that shrimp she is so entertaining, and she gives a mean manicure when she decides to clean your cuticles! :rofl

They will remove parasites like ick from the fish. Quite fascinating to watch.

Oh wow! That's really neat... too bad there wasn't something like that you could keep in a Goldie tank!

Lol... I am imagining a nail salon full of shrimp right now :rofl

Edited by tithra

@Fede: The corals are growing like weeds. I need to start pruning some of them, my brother has a friend who will take any of the cuttings. Now if I can just get the energy to do it. :)

@Susan: Thanks, Flash is so active you get dizzy if you watch him too long. :rofl And now he's learned that if a human is near the tank he should go up to the top since usually food will drop from heaven. ;)

Edited by caitie

:thanks

I'm now thinking of getting Flash a friend. I hope to add a small clown fish soon, probable a true or false percula. They are so cute. :9

Hopefully Flash won't fight with it. :rolleyes:

What a cute little fish! And the shrimp has such long tentacles...very nice! :Congrats: