Let Me Introduce Flash

caitie

Here is my new little finned friend. :) His/her name is Flash cause that's what she looks like in most of the pictures I took.

I got her last Monday and she has already given me a few more gray hairs. This morning she was totally missing, couldn't see her anywhere. :o Since I've had trouble in this tank before I thought something must have killed her and they made her disappear completely. Then after about an hour Flash decided it was time to come beg for her breakfast. :rofl

mixed024.jpg

mixed026.jpg

mixed027.jpg

Thanks for looking. :heart

Thanks and yes she has the whole 29 gallons to herself for now, well she does share it with the cleaner shrimp. :)

Thanks and yes she has the whole 29 gallons to herself for now, well she does share it with the cleaner shrimp. :)

lol. my friend has a yellow tail and a cleaner shrimp - and from what I've seen I don't think she will mind sharing :) do you plan on adding more?

Eventually I would like to get a false percula fish and maybe a small yellow watchman goby. But if she is too aggressive then she will have to move to my nano tank and stay on her own. :rolleyes: So far she seem nervous of the shrimp but she has taken to biting my toadstool leather which I'm not too thrilled about. :doh11: Hopefully she'll find another occupation. :rolleyes:

Oh, my. How adorable is Flash! Please continue to share pics/vids of your SW system. I love saltwater, and need to live vicariously through someone else. :)

Oh, my. How adorable is Flash! Please continue to share pics/vids of your SW system. I love saltwater, and need to live vicariously through someone else. :)

That's what I need to do as well. :)

:thanks Flash adds a nice touch of color since my tank is full of tan and pink corals. :)

She is learning very quickly to beg for her food, in fact she's just as bad as the goldies. :rofl

Thanks Rai. :)

She is such a little pig. I try to drop in very large pieces of gel food to feed Mistinguette the shrimp and Flash will steal it away. The food doesn't fit into her mouth but she swims around as if it was totally normal to have this huge piece of food hanging out of her tiny mouth. :rofl

Hey Sarah! :) She is a litlle pest, stealing food from the shrimp and the hermits, she has no manners. :rofl

Golden fishy if you want to see a video here is a link:

http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/92746-flashs-first-video/