Stupid Question

BuddyHolly

I'm sorry for such a stupid question but I"m not a breeder and I"m trying to answer a quesiton on another board. Part of the question asks if the user's black moore and GF can breed. I feel like an idiot that I don't know the answer to this. Thanks :):blink:

Chris

• 3 weeks later...

hey lionheadfancier, can you tell me if you will get all black fish with white headgrowth in the batch from crossing moor with an red/white oranda with white head or what is the ratio of and what will you get from this cross???

Guest goldfish125girl

Actually goldfish and koi can breed. Koi vet I think has pics of the hybred fry. They look like really big goldfish with a more koi body. Jrbalde you will get all sorts of combinations. Very few will have black though because black is recessive in goldfish. Also the black on young fry will disapppear and you will most likely end up with more common coloring.

hey, thanks 4 reply , im told by pet shops here you cant get all black orandas closest would be blue ones. but i see them on the net [whats up wit dat] i want an all black with either a white or red crown like redcaps but black i think they would look great! cant buy them in oshkosh and so i'll have to breed my own! gonna take time but i got more time then money }<{{{:"> ~~

Archived