Goldfish Water-liquid Gold

Helen and I were discussing Pet*o Goldfish Water which they have for sale online at $7.99 plus shipping for a 2 liter bottle. A little steep for something that we all can do ourselves. Liquid gold, Texas tea. Helen did tell me she has already booked a trailer load. I'm just sayin.... :pp

Review: My Beta fish kept dying but now, thanks to this miracle elixir, they are thriving. It hurt me to think of all those chemicals going into my precious fish. All of those conditioners only mask the problem. This water is amazing. It's as if unicorn tears were combined with water from the fountain of youth. :booty

There's a sucker born every minute! Beware!

goldfish water

Edited by stakos
link repair :p LOL

It's probably a good thing that the link isn't working.

Unicorn tears LMFAO

Also, to fill a 55 gallon tank with that crap you will have to buy 100 bottles and spend $ 830. Each weekly 50% water change will then cost me $ 415.

Excluding shipping.

:doh11:

"Our ***** Goldfish Water makes water changes effortless"

EFFORTLESS? I don't call it effortless if my hand is blistered from unscrewing 100 bottles.

:rofl

Oh gawd, imagine Federica unscrewing 300+ bottles for her 180 gallon tank.

EFFORTLESS? I don't call it effortless if my hand is blistered from unscrewing 100 bottles.

How about: Brother can you spare a hand? :ehh

• Supporter

Hey! Let me screw up my own posts LOL... :alc

sure! you're on your own with the next screw up batman! :rofl

:o :o - that's what the BF is there for :rofl

What a joke. :rolleyes: I'd suppose that's for people who keep their goldfish in bowls. :ignore

And I do believe they have Betta water too.

Ooh. I've been looking for some unicorn tears. Those darn Pet-co people. Why didn't they just say so in the first place. I'll get 1000 bottle, please.

• Admin

DUDE :lol Its so Magical I need a Whole case please and send it over night cause I need to do a water change now :lol

It would only cost me about $600 :o

OMG :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

- that's what the BF is there for

:rofl :rofl :rofl Guys; he isn't THAT muscly! I suppose that to an EXTRA of the thousands of dollars to get the bottles, truck them home, unscrew them etc - I need $$$ for BF's vitamins, steroids and personal masseur!!! This is indeed an expensive hobby. :yeah:

Oh hey, I only need to spend 2000 dollars to fill the baby up. And 1000 every week for the w/c! 4000dollars a month for fish water. AWESOME!

Oh how funny...At least the betta water was more reasonable since they can live in small tanks. How many suckers do they think are out there that will spend that kind of money for goldfish water knowing someone with a goldfish will have to purchase much larger quanities then a betta keeper?.

Oh how funny...At least the betta water was more reasonable since they can live in small tanks. How many suckers do they think are out there that will spend that kind of money for goldfish water knowing someone with a goldfish will have to purchase much larger quanities then a betta keeper?.

There's a sucker born every minute.

I would credit this to P T Barnum, but it appears he didn't actually coin the phrase.

Actually, there is probably at least a sucker born every second.