Agent #7171 And Beetlejuice

As promised, here are some pics of my two new Rain Garden Telescopes, DK (Dark Knight) #7171, a black broadtail Moor, and Beetlejuice, a white matte Butterfly Telescope. They arrived Friday AM without incident and both are enjoying my new 60 gal tank as their new home. Both are active and eating well, Beetle J actually got himself stuck down inside my Rena SmartHeater this morning but that's since been corrected. DK is 6.75" long with tail and Beetle J is only 1.25" long with tail. Both will be treated with salt and Prazi once the rest of my new arrivals get here next weekend. Yes Fang, you can call Beetle J Speck. ;) Enjoy! :thumb:

Dark Knight Agent #7171

1a-2.jpg

2a-2.jpg

3a-2.jpg

4a-1.jpg

6a-2.jpg

7a-1.jpg

The ever popular butt shot

5a-2.jpg

Size comparison- DK to Beetle J (Speck)

b6-1.jpg

10 Bonus Points if you can find him...

b7-1.jpg

b8-1.jpg

b2-1.jpg

b3-1.jpg

b4-1.jpg

bj1.jpg

bj2.jpg

Holy crap - Beetlejuice is TINY! :o

I mean, I knew he was going to be small at 1.25" but wow!

They look great Dennis, and I'm glad they arrived alive and well. DK has lovely finnage.

Thanks for sharing! :D

They are stunning! I am so glad they arrived safely. I can't believe that little one....I love the name Beetlejuice (one of my favorite movies). Steve sent you a baby fry...was he posted or did you ask about him. DK is incredible!:Congrats::newfish:Congrats:

Wow, those are gorgeous fish! The size difference!! LOL At first I thought DK had frayed fins until I saw it is just the coloring, right? And Speck is adorable. I too love baby teles, they always look so cute and derpy! :heart

:Congrats:

They are stunning! I am so glad they arrived safely. I can't believe that little one....I love the name Beetlejuice (one of my favorite movies). Steve sent you a baby fry...was he posted or did you ask about him. DK is incredible!:Congrats::newfish:Congrats:

Hey Amy! Beetle J was one I asked for...Steve found him and threw him in. :ehh

Wow, those are gorgeous fish! The size difference!! LOL At first I thought DK had frayed fins until I saw it is just the coloring, right? And Speck is adorable. I too love baby teles, they always look so cute and derpy! :heart

:Congrats:

Hey Fang! That's the coloring in the tips of his tail fins. :ehh

Does Dark Knight seriously have enough fin going there? :hmm

I never saw a fish with such enormous fin ratio :rofl He's too cute! :D

And Beetlejuice has some catching up to do huh! Can see those eyes are going to be huge....I didn't know RG sold babies, gone to a good home anyways!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:newfish

beautiful! Did you see Beetlejuice before buying him or was his appearance a surprise?

LOL Imo...I asked Steve to see if he had one and then comes Beetlejuice!

K, I had asked Steve if he had any matte telescopes. He found Beetlejuice and the rest is history! No warning but I've wanted one for a long time.

OMG!! BK's fins are SO great!!! He is one good lookin' dude!! Some of his expressions remind me of that old Hollywood actress who's name escapes me that said "I "vant" to be left alone."

And I am in love with Beetlejuice!!! :pease:

They are a fantastic addition to THE HERD!!!

Can't wait for pics of them in your tank!!!! Of course I REALLY think Bettlejuice would be much happier living in Georgia!!!

Edited by Jeana727

Boy, is Beattlejuice itty bitty--so cute! Um, he won't fit in DK's mouth, will he? He looks so small in comparison! Both are lovely.

Hey spillie....DK does very well with him...Beetle J is so fast that I don't think DK would ever have a shot at him. I keep DK fed well so he doesn't get any second thoughts. ;)