Just A Short Tour

shellbell4ever

I wasn't sure where to post this so feel free to move if necessary...Turn your volume down to avoid screaming child ;)

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Betta%20Tank/?action=view?t=002.mp4

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a392/shellbell4ever/Betta%20Tank/?action=view&current=002.mp4

Thanks for looking :)

Nice, they are so pretty! The first two tanks with the dividers, what size tanks are those? And are the fish getting really upset at times with the divider or do they not really bother with each other? The other tanks are 2.5 gallons? If so, what heater do you have on those? I will have to get one for Donna Noble's 2.5g for the winter, so it would be good to know what works well for such a small tank :)

I really love how your kitchen looks! :D

Oh how pretty!!!

What are the bubbler things in the back? Filter or airstone? They look super cool.

I am getting my 2 new bettas monday so I need to get the tanks up!

Very nice, Shell! I didn't realize that you had such a nice setup going for your Bettas! How's the undergravel filter working for your split tank? Way to go Shell! :thumb:

What a great bunch of bettas, and great setups! Like Fang posted before, I didn't know that the transparent dividers are OK for two males like that. That's great, and gives me a lot of options now :)

Thank you for sharing! I enjoyed it immensely. :)

Thanks everyone :) the big tanks are 10 gallons divided with under gravel filtration (which I am loving so far) and they flair a bit at feeding or when I am near but then go about there own business I plan on letting the screen algae over some and adding more silk plants, the smaller setup are 2.5 gallon with red sea nano filters and tetra submersible heaters (from wally world) there pre set at 78 and my guys are happy :) I also have a marble guy in the bathroom but the lighting is horrible so i couldn't get a video him :(

Lovely fish! I love the green one in the second tank. The tanks are so clear, too. Thanks for sharing!

• 4 weeks later...