Donna Noble Has Left The Library

number20121

ROFL

Anyway, she upgraded from her 1 gallon bowl to a 2.5 gallon tank. It has the (now extended) sponge filter, is bare bottom with a few river rocks and live plants. The spongefilter is a cut open, emptied filter cartridge, filled with bio rings and a bit of crushed coral, running on a 1200cc/min air pump.

060911001.jpg

060911002.jpg

She already decided that she prefers that one fake plant in the corner behind the pot, floating. :rolleyes:

What a lovely tank for Donna Noble.

I love all the places for her to hide and perch.

Congratulations!

Where did you get that cute little tank? That's the shape That I want but can only find the funny plastic ones?

It looks great. I bet she loves her new home.

What a beautiful new home! Bet she loves it.

Just read how you made the sponge filter. Did you use bio-balls from the goldie tank or use new ones?

It i a great tank. It looks amazing. PS like the name. Just hope no vashta nerata are hiding in the dark. Count Donna's shadows.

It i a great tank. It looks amazing. PS like the name. Just hope no vashta nerata are hiding in the dark. Count Donna's shadows.

I keep telling her but she doesn't care. I guess I'll now have to find a tiny Tardis fish tank ornament. This would be the most epic thing EVER.