Babydoll Is Outside!

Sakura

She is such a sweetheart! :heart

'Poor thing didn't know how to get out at first. I hope she does well in there for you Sakura! Now all she needs is some new friends... :D

Is there a video? Something is not showing up on my phone :( will have to remember to check back later.

Congrats on getting her into the pond :D. I bet she is suuuuuper happy.

Awww how adorable is she!? She's so big too. I love your pond, and I'm sure whichever fish you decided to let join her will have so much fun in there! :thumbs:

Edited by Amethyst

She's actually really tiny compared to my other fish! :o She's only a few inches long, but my other fish are all around 6-7 inches each.

Yeah Shell, she's hard to see, lol! But see... I was supposed to get an all-white butterfly, a red/white butterfly, and this black butterfly. I really liked all three, and I figured at least the two brighter ones would show up nice with all three of them out there. But the other two were dead on arrival because of a USPS error. :( So now it's just Babydoll. I got lucky because she was my favorite out of them all, but unfortunately she's the one that doesn't show up very well! lol I don't really mind though. It's more about having a nice big place for her to spend the summer outside and grow lots!